Rejected 2021

Squeen

superstar21202
  • Applicant

@GOLeafs:sorry to hear the news. You are definitely capable and hardworking! Would you kindly let us know if you were rejected off the waitlist? And if so, when were you placed on the list?

• Like 1

Lizzle113
  • Applicant

Rejected 😞 got the email just now. Was referred probably 3 months ago. Windsor is the only school I applied to this cycle because I need to get up my LSAT! Applied as mature.

• Sad 1

Squeen
  • Applicant
50 minutes ago, Lizzle113 said:

Rejected 😞 got the email just now. Was referred probably 3 months ago. Windsor is the only school I applied to this cycle because I need to get up my LSAT! Applied as mature.

Oh I'm sorry about that. I hope you'll have a Better luck next round. Would u mind sharing your stats? 

I was referred three months ago too and I haven't heard anything

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lizzle113 said:

What are your LSAT,  GPA, L2 and B2 ?

• Like 1

Lizzle113
  • Applicant
17 hours ago, Squeen said:

Oh I'm sorry about that. I hope you'll have a Better luck next round. Would u mind sharing your stats? 

I was referred three months ago too and I haven't heard anything

15 hours ago, luckycharm said:

What are your LSAT,  GPA, L2 and B2 ?

Not great but I applied discretionary and explained the situation. If you want to know my stats, feel free to DM me! 🙂 

14 minutes ago, Lizzle113 said:

Not great but I applied discretionary and explained the situation. If you want to know my stats, feel free to DM me! 🙂 

That is ok. I was thinking if there are any ways to increase your chance for next cycle. 

• Like 1

Lizzle113
  • Applicant
8 minutes ago, luckycharm said:

That is ok. I was thinking if there are any ways to increase your chance for next cycle. 

Thank you! I definitely know it’s my LSAT. Back to studying!!!

GoLeafs
  • Applicant
On 6/7/2021 at 3:14 PM, superstar21202 said:

@GOLeafs:sorry to hear the news. You are definitely capable and hardworking! Would you kindly let us know if you were rejected off the waitlist? And if so, when were you placed on the list?

I was not on any official waitlist as far as I know, I had been referred to admissions committee for about 6 months before I heard the rejection 

• 2 weeks later...
bluebean
  • Law Student

Rejected

cGPA/L2 2.75/3.75, 164

Was never waitlisted, regular applicant, referred since Jan!

Xxyz
  • Law Student

Rejected yesterday from single. 
167 LSAT (Jan 2021, 1 attempt) high 2s GPA, Hon BSc. 
Referred mid March. 

Applied general, but should have applied access. Didn’t really understand the process- looking forward to applying more broadly next year (only applied single JD) now that I understand the process more. 

erin otoole
  • Lawyer
1 hour ago, Xxyz said:

Rejected yesterday from single. 
167 LSAT (Jan 2021, 1 attempt) high 2s GPA, Hon BSc. 
Referred mid March. 

Applied general, but should have applied access. Didn’t really understand the process- looking forward to applying more broadly next year (only applied single JD) now that I understand the process more. 

Damn high LSAT low GPA people always get screwed, keep your head up man you'll get there one day. Get a job apply to Lakehead, Rye High and out of province you should get something. On a side note late LSAT is always going to hurt an applicant, they wouldn't even give you a read until you had a score, next year you'll be on much better footing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Xxyz
  • Law Student
On 6/25/2021 at 8:53 PM, erin otoole said:

Damn high LSAT low GPA people always get screwed, keep your head up man you'll get there one day. Get a job apply to Lakehead, Rye High and out of province you should get something. On a side note late LSAT is always going to hurt an applicant, they wouldn't even give you a read until you had a score, next year you'll be on much better footing. 

Thanks. I honestly wasn’t expecting much when I hadn’t heard anything by mid-June. I’m lucky to have a really interesting (if not terribly lucrative) job, so I’m not terribly disappointed. Then hopefully I can apply access/mature this time and get my application in really early & see some better results this cycle 🤞

P.s. anyone with information on applying access due to health issues in university, feel free to pm me. I’d love to get some more guidance on that. 

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit

Just received my rejection email now...
Previously waitlisted on Feb 1, 2021

CGPA 3.25

B2/L2 3.7ish

LSAT 159 (highest)

• Sad 1