Transfer Student + OCI?

frenchie

6 hours ago, frenchie said:

Do transfer students (2L) get to participate in their new schools OCI? If yes, is there any disadvantages? 

I've heard that you'll be compared to students from your 1L school instead of from your 2L school when recruiters review your application. I knew a couple of transfers at Queen's from Windsor and Ottawa, at least one of whom was a multiple course prize winner. The two of who were in 2L didn't land in the 2L recruit, and the one from Ottawa didn't land in the 2L recruit or the articling recruit. 

Edited by QMT20

• 3 months later...
On 9/25/2021 at 2:56 AM, frenchie said:

Do transfer students (2L) get to participate in their new schools OCI? If yes, is there any disadvantages? 

Do transfer students (2L) get to participate in their new schools OCI? yes

is there any disadvantages? Not aware. I had over 2 0OC, 6 in house  2 offers from Ottawa to OZ