Law clerk diplomas in Ontario

annabell

annabell
  • Law Student

Hello everyone, which college is better for studying a law clerk diploma? Thanks so much.

1. Centennial College

2. Humber College

3. Seneca College

SNAILS
  • Law Student

I had taught at an Ontario college for many years, and my classes have included law clerk students.

However, I cannot give you a straight answer to your question. Off the top of my head, I would say that they would be the same, academically speaking. The main difference for me would concern where you wish to live, cost of living, etc. 

If you could ask a more specific question, I might be able to answer it.

annabell
  • Law Student
On 6/11/2021 at 5:43 PM, SNAILS said:

I had taught at an Ontario college for many years, and my classes have included law clerk students.

However, I cannot give you a straight answer to your question. Off the top of my head, I would say that they would be the same, academically speaking. The main difference for me would concern where you wish to live, cost of living, etc. 

If you could ask a more specific question, I might be able to answer it.

Thank you. I am most concerned about my career prospect. Which one is better for finding a law clerk job?