Serious Question About Dual JD

Kobe

Kobe
  • Law Student

I see on LSData people get 100K plus in scholarship money with 160+ LSAT scores when applying to Detroit Mercy, why do people not apply through Detroit Mercy and take the money? I am not sure about applying to either but seems like if you have decent stats by Ontario standards it would be cheaper. Is there a rule against this or something I am missing?

EDIT: Mostly interested out of curiosity, seems like you could possibly go free which would seem appealing even if you got into other Ontario Schools. It's never discussed here so I must be missing something.

Edited by Kobe

Kobe
  • Law Student
3 minutes ago, Rashabon said:

How many people do you think actually get and keep that money? It’s otherwise not a great school.

That must be it. They must be conditional. I forget the lower tiers do that garbage. Thank you.

EDIT: I checked it does say scholarships are reviewed yearly, so it seems you are right. 

Edited by Kobe