Chance me?

randomguy314

randomguy314
  • Law School Admit

CGPA 2.7 , L2/B2: 3.75 , LSAT 168

Had some serious health concerns develop in my 3rd year of university (where my gpa was 2.3). 

Switched schools and degrees (with transfer credits) and scored 3.75 so far with this current semester and the next one left until I graduate in philosophy. 

My CGPA is still super low since it includes both degrees, but my L2/B2 are pretty good. I provided medical documentation of course. 

What do we think? 

nestlepurelife
  • Law Student

Was rejected with nearly identical CGPA and L2 and a higher LSAT. Due to your health concerns, though, it may be a different outcome for you. Very hard to say.

Edited by nestlepurelife

randomguy314
  • Law School Admit
45 minutes ago, nestlepurelife said:

Was rejected with nearly identical CGPA and L2 and a higher LSAT. Due to your health concerns, though, it may be a different outcome for you. Very hard to say.

Damn, that’s rough. Sorry to hear that. What acceptances did you receive? And what was your LSAT? 

Crazy how often I see high gpa low lsat splitters getting accepted, but high lsat low gpa seems to get very little traction (even with a strong L2). No love for us LSAT splitters it seems.