Waitlisted 2021

Lawdreamer860

Lawdreamer860
  • Applicant

Hi guys, could anyone with any knowledge comment on anything they know about Western’s waitlist? Do people typically have a chance of getting off and into the program? Does anyone know anything about previous years or how they decide who comes off? Thank you!

livitup1233
  • Applicant

I was waitlisted May 13 but for those who want to know more stats

CGpa 3.36

L2 3.7 

LSAT 162 written twice, same mark

Londonlawyer
  • Applicant

Any word for waitlist? Does anyone know what the chances are once you're on the waitlist/ when they let people know a final decision last year?

TobyFlenderson
  • Lawyer
5 minutes ago, Londonlawyer said:

Any word for waitlist? Does anyone know what the chances are once you're on the waitlist/ when they let people know a final decision last year?

Can’t speak to waitlist chances, but I know that a student who graduated this year was accepted the day before class started (would have been the 2018 cycle).

1 minute ago, TobyFlenderson said:

Can’t speak to waitlist chances, but I know that a student who graduated this year was accepted the day before class started (would have been the 2018 cycle).

I know someone who was accepted by Ottawa a few days after class started. 

Londonlawyer
  • Applicant
15 hours ago, luckycharm said:

I know someone who was accepted by Ottawa a few days after class started. 

Wow... that is stressful

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Londonlawyer said:

Wow... that is stressful

She lives in Ottawa and she graduated from Ottawa. She got the offer in the morning and showed up at the school in 3 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
ce2299
  • Applicant

I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge about acceptances from the waitlist in previous years? Just need to know if I should start preparing to rewrite my LSAT haha

Lawandstuff
  • Law Student
13 hours ago, ce2299 said:

I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge about acceptances from the waitlist in previous years? Just need to know if I should start preparing to rewrite my LSAT haha

i scrolled through the past five years of waitlists and acceptances threads, and seems like there is a wave immediately after the july 1 deadline and a wave towards the end of August in previous years! There seems to be stragglers here and there in between. Im also wondering if I should start preparing for the next application cycle haha