Application Incomplete?

missanxiety

missanxiety
  • Applicant

Hi everyone! I submitted my application for 2022 on OLSAS on November 1st before the deadline. When I logged onto uozone today, it says that my application is incomplete and that I haven’t submitted any of the application documents. I double checked on OLSAS, and everything was entered and submitted correctly. Anyone else by chance having the same issue? I did apply for last cycle, and it does say that their site can take up to 2 weeks to update after changes are made to an application. Wondering if it’s maybe because of that? Any help or comments would be much appreciated!

TabbyCat
  • Law School Admit

When I checked mine yesterday it also says the same thing, and my OLSAS application is definitely completed so perhaps just waiting for it to all get transferred over to the uozone? Not 100% sure on this answer either. 

• Thanks 1

coffeelover
  • Law School Admit

Hey I called Ottawa and they said it will take up to 48 hours for everything to upload on their system from OLSAS due to all the applicant files being transferred. So you should see it in the next few days. Hope that helps!

Edited by coffeelover
  • Thanks 1

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

Mine is lacking LSAT scores and OLSAS told me it's still moving to get them uploaded. My guess is that most materials will be in by next week. 

• Thanks 1

LilSeedling
  • Applicant

I just checked and mine is still showing as incomplete. All of my documents were submitted to OLSAS prior to the Nov 1st deadline. Is anyone else's still showing as incomplete or should I be worried??

StressedLlama
  • Law School Admit
40 minutes ago, LilSeedling said:

I just checked and mine is still showing as incomplete. All of my documents were submitted to OLSAS prior to the Nov 1st deadline. Is anyone else's still showing as incomplete or should I be worried??

I just checked and my heart dropped when I saw that my application was incomplete. Apparently it's missing my transcript. Not sure if they will receive it soon or if I'm supposed to be worrying at this point.

harv101
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, LilSeedling said:

Mine still says incomplete as well so I'm guessing it's still transferring from OLSAS?

JudgingJudy
  • Law School Admit

Hi everyone, my application also says incomplete - and its for the LSAT. Does anyone have an explanation for this? 

ellewoods2.0
  • Law School Admit
On 11/16/2021 at 12:54 PM, JudgingJudy said:

Hi everyone, my application also says incomplete - and its for the LSAT. Does anyone have an explanation for this? 

I just checked mine today and it is also still showing incomplete for the LSAT. My previous LSAT score is showing in OLSAS but I have disclaimed that I am writing it again in January so maybe that's why?

• Like 1

Hopefullyalawyer
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, ellewoods2.0 said:

I just checked mine today and it is also still showing incomplete for the LSAT. My previous LSAT score is showing in OLSAS but I have disclaimed that I am writing it again in January so maybe that's why?

I wrote in August and November of this year. My application has said under review since ~November 12th (so before i wrote the Nov LSAT). Not sure if this helps at all, but thought i might mention it since my first score seems to have been submitted even though i was rewriting.

JudgingJudy
  • Law School Admit
On 11/22/2021 at 7:18 PM, ellewoods2.0 said:

mine changed to under evaluation thought id update you! 

• Like 1

ellewoods2.0
  • Law School Admit
2 minutes ago, JudgingJudy said:

I just checked and mine changed to under evaluation too! Thank you for the update, I really appreciate it 🙂

JudgingJudy
  • Law School Admit
27 minutes ago, ellewoods2.0 said:

I just checked and mine changed to under evaluation too! Thank you for the update, I really appreciate it 🙂

No problem ! 🙂 

ClarkGriswold
  • Applicant
56 minutes ago, JudgingJudy said:

Just to add to the updates, I had a similar experience as JudgingJudy!