Wait, who gave me an Avatar?

Hegdis

efrefgg
  • Undergrad

As the guinea pig, I hereby pronounce the first page of google images clean. Let it be known: there are no penises, only the mascot for "Big Pecker's Bar and Grill."

• Thanks 1

squirrel
  • Law Student

Thanks to the admin/mod who changed mine 😆

Seeing it brightened Up my day

Edited by squirrel
  • Like 7
  • Nom! 1

Constantine
  • Law School Admit

Although I based my username on Constantine the Great I can't even be mad about the picture assigned to me. 

• 4 weeks later...

THERE you are. I have been trying to find this post and going nuts because I kept checking the other Avatar thread.

You get a gold trophy for your patience.

• Like 1

Yeah I went on another blitz today.

I have noticed a handful of people seem to have removed the avatars I gave them. I am doing my best to repect that and remember not to re-impose. But if I make a mistake, apologies!

• Like 3

PzabbytheLawyer
  • Lawyer
7 hours ago, Hegdis said:

Yeah I went on another blitz today.

I have noticed a handful of people seem to have removed the avatars I gave them. I am doing my best to repect that and remember not to re-impose. But if I make a mistake, apologies!

I liked it. But I can't possibly be making a comeback, forever!

• Nom! 1

Goblin King
  • Law Student

@Hegdis Looks like I'm becoming more active here. Would appreciate a Simpson's related avatar to brighten up my night of drinking and doing research on vaccine mandates for this godforsaken memo. 

Edited by Goblin King
Typo
  • Like 1

I can't believe this one exists, but I have learned that there's a Simpsons image for damn near everything...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1

Goblin King
  • Law Student
14 minutes ago, Hegdis said:

I can't believe this one exists, but I have learned that there's a Simpsons image for damn near everything...

This is perfect. 

• 1 month later...
Daemon
  • Lawyer

I have mad respect for the avatar selection. I realized too late that people would be more likely to think of Matt Damon than His Dark Materials in relation to my username, but I've been proven wrong. 10/10.