A little more than 100 seats for the 2022 cycle

Thrive92

Thrive92
  • Applicant

Hello everyone. I have typed this information on another thread, but I want to post it separately here just in case some may miss it:

there are just over 100 seats for the upcoming 2022 cycle (around 105 according to admissions, but she said she is not sure yet).

It seems like there are 26 admitted applicants who were deferred from the last cycle (may not be up to date; source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/tru-law-school-26-students-acceptance-1.6073889 )

Admissions also stated that although the upcoming cycle is likely not as competitive as the last one, it may be more competitive than the cycles before it due to the reduced number of seats available.

Good luck everyone.

• Like 1

Thrive92
  • Applicant
8 hours ago, Renerik said:

At the very least, I expect TRU to be really slow in accepting people this cycle.

They will still hand out more acceptances than the seats available, as is the norm for some other law schools -- but I agree that this process will be much slower than last cycle in order to avoid the screwup from last year