Application Status

samiam

Has anyone who has submitted their UVIC application had their status change from "Application submitted"? 

I noticed they don't want official transcripts unless you accept an offer of acceptance, I did upload a copy of my unofficial transcripts as requested, so just wondering if there is any status change I can keep an eye out for.

Edited by samiam

Lui
  • Law Student
44 minutes ago, samiam said:

Has anyone who has submitted their UVIC application had their status change from "Application submitted"? 

I noticed they don't want official transcripts unless you accept an offer of acceptance, I did upload a copy of my unofficial transcripts as requested, so just wondering if there is any status change I can keep an eye out for.

My status changed from Application Submitted to Under Review as of yesterday! 

• Thanks 1

bagelfan
  • Law School Admit

Mine also changed to "Application Under Review" yesterday or today. I submitted my application October 26 and then uploaded my transcript and personal statement on November 2.

• 2 months later...
LilLawbb
  • Applicant
On 11/10/2021 at 11:54 AM, samiam said:

Has your status changed at all? I am interested in getting a sense of the review process timeline. 

mjslava
  • Applicant

Submitted all of my documents  except for my January LSAT score on January 12th, LSAT was sent to UVIC February 8th, been under review since then. 

From what I’ve read, it could take months for that to change. Sit back and try to relax. This year’s admission cycle is apparently quite slow.

• Like 1