Unofficial Transcript

fingerscrossed

fingerscrossed
  • Law School Admit

Hi everyone! 

I'm a bit confused. Is the unofficial transcript required by UVic Law just a pdf of my grades? I'm a UBC student so just my grades as listed on the ssc? 

Thank you! 

bagelfan
  • Law School Admit

I don't know about UBC, but UCalgary gives me the option to view an unofficial transcript as a PDF. On their website, it has "View Unofficial Transcript" right below "Request Official Transcript". My unofficial transcript has my courses and grades, scholarships, dates of graduation, etc.

fingerscrossed
  • Law School Admit

Perfect thank you! I ended up just ordering my official transcript to myself as a pdf and submitting it myself. Better safe than sorry! 

chilly
  • Law Student
On 11/12/2021 at 9:44 AM, fingerscrossed said:

Perfect thank you! I ended up just ordering my official transcript to myself as a pdf and submitting it myself. Better safe than sorry! 

I did this because I had a copy of my official transcript handy, but just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you want to get your app in sooner: Degree Navigator on the SSC gives an unofficial transcript (Registration -> Degree Navigator - Vancouver/Okanagan -> Student Transcript).