Is there a comprehensive list of L2/B2/CGPA Law Schools

bkwon12

Hi everyone, I am wondering if there is a comprehensive list of what type of GPA law schools in Canada consider for admission.  I am sure such a list is out there somewhere or do I simply have to go to each school's site and find out?  Thanks for the help!

Renerik
  • Law Student

There's this list: https://www.oxfordseminars.ca/LSAT/lsat_profiles.php however it doesn't take into account different GPA scales, credit drops, and the information further down on the page is whack. Admission requirements change every year so your best bet is to go to each school's website. To find all the info for the 5-6 schools I'm interested in, it took less than 30 minutes to compile all the info I needed.

Your B2/L2 schools are: DAL, Queens, UWO, USask, UCalgary, UofA, TRU

B3: UofT

These schools can drop worst grades: UNB, UManitoba, UVic

Most (if not all) of the rest look at your 4 years without dropping grades.

• Thanks 1