Missing Lsat Score

fingerscrossed

fingerscrossed
  • Law School Admit

Hi, 

I went to check my UVIC application today and it says my lsat score is missing. I submitted on the 12. Did it take a few weeks for yours to show up? Looking through my application I can't even see where I entered my LSAC info but I'm quite sure I've done it. 

Thank you!

Ital
  • Law School Admit

Usually law schools will pull your score from LSAC directly. You can confirm if UVic has done so by logging into your LSAC account and clicking on the law school reports tab on the top of the page. It will outline which schools have pulled reports and when.

fingerscrossed
  • Law School Admit

Ah perfect! I didn't know that. Thank you!

It says the report was requested a few days ago and generated so I guess UVic is a few days behind on updating our application statuses (if anyone else has the same issue/worry)  

abouttime
  • Law School Admit

May I ask for your initials? I submitted mine earlier than yours but no lsat score has been requested yet. I am wondering if they are doing it alphabetically.  

Edited by abouttime

rainsomnia
  • Law School Admit

I submitted Nov 4 and they requested on the 15th, so it seems it can have a bit of a delay. My official score hasn't been updated on the application portal either!