How does taking LSAT in January with an LSAT score already on file affect my application if I apply before Nov 30th?

saythename

saythename
  • Applicant

If I apply to Dalhousie with an LSAT score already on file prior to November 30th, and am considered for early admission but am not offered an early acceptance, will my file be automatically considered for post Feb 28th?

I'm also under the assumption that my Jan LSAT score will automatically updated since I am providing them with my LSAC#, but this being my first time applying really has me confused :')

Any help would be super appreciated!!!

Cruss
  • Applicant

If you have already submitted your application you should let them know ASAP that you are planning on retaking. Pretty much all schools will not assess your application until your last score is on file. Admissions REALLY does not like it if you tell them after as it looks deceiving. And it messes up their system if assessing applications.