Official GPA Calculation

amourstar
  • Applicant

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has received their official GPA from UBC this year? I tried contacting them and the lady said that they were not providing GPA calculations anymore and I was a little bit worried because I know in previous years UBC had made some mistakes with the calculations. I was wondering if this response varied by staff. 

Thank you in advance!

Borat
  • Law Student

In past years they have verified GPAs but not sure if their policy has changed recently. Anyways, you should get in touch with them again in January. Right now they are busy handling an influx of applications right before the deadline, and might have not even calculated GPAs for all applicants yet.

You can also use this official guide on the admissions website to calculate your GPA. I would assume UBC uses the same formula when calculating it themselves.

• Like 1

abouttime
  • Law School Admit

Yea, I called yesterday and they said they are no longer doing the verified GPA they used to do before and to refer to the new information on their website. 

• Like 1