UdeM waitlist

lawbaddie

Hey everyone! I’m on the cegep waitlist and still haven’t receive anything. 
Anyone received an offer since the update of the rankings on the waitlist?

LinaLegal
  • Applicant

Hey! Im on the uni list and still nothing. The list has not been updated since june 3rd from what I can see. How many people left in front of you?

22 hours ago, LinaLegal said:

Hey! Im on the uni list and still nothing. The list has not been updated since june 3rd from what I can see. How many people left in front of you?

I called yesterday and I got told that there’s usually an update on the waitlist every Thursday after 3pm, but since law is really “contingenté” we are more likely to see changes in July. 
I’m 23 on the cegep waitlist and the last one who got an offer was 21. 
How about you? 

LinaLegal
  • Applicant
28 minutes ago, liticia said:

I called yesterday and I got told that there’s usually an update on the waitlist every Thursday after 3pm, but since law is really “contingenté” we are more likely to see changes in July. 
I’m 23 on the cegep waitlist and the last one who got an offer was 21. 
How about you? 

Woowww what a wait! I am 24th on the uni list and the last one who got an offer was 20. I was hoping to see it move torwards the end of June. Since the first wave has up until the 22nd I believe to accept or refuse. I guess we still have to wait 😞

5 hours ago, LinaLegal said:

Woowww what a wait! I am 24th on the uni list and the last one who got an offer was 20. I was hoping to see it move torwards the end of June. Since the first wave has up until the 22nd I believe to accept or refuse. I guess we still have to wait 😞

I know right but hey let’s not lose hope and cross fingers 🤞

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, LinaLegal said:

Hey!! still nothing 😞 do you think its still going to move or not?

Hi! No I haven’t received anything 😪 I honestly don’t know if it’s gonna move or not…

Have you tried calling the admission office? 

LinaLegal
  • Applicant

No I haven't. I work everyday from 8 to 5 so when I get home they are closed :(. Did you try again? Honestly, I think at this point it won't move any further...Which updated list do you have? I only have the one from the 17th.

1 hour ago, LinaLegal said:

No I haven't. I work everyday from 8 to 5 so when I get home they are closed :(. Did you try again? Honestly, I think at this point it won't move any further...Which updated list do you have? I only have the one from the 17th.

No I haven’t call back and I have the list of June 10th (it’s written on the bottom page).  I really hope that it’s gonna move in the next days, but technically the waitlist closes by end of august so we still have time. 

LinaLegal
  • Applicant

My status changed to a l'étude and I got the 300$ in my centre etudiant! Don't want to get too excited have to wait for the letter first. I hope you see something move soon too!!

4 hours ago, LinaLegal said:

My status changed to a l'étude and I got the 300$ in my centre etudiant! Don't want to get too excited have to wait for the letter first. I hope you see something move soon too!!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU CONGRATS!! 🎉
I still have nothing hoping to see some changes soon… Thank you tho ☺️

Roserosier
  • Law School Admit

Je voulais envoyer de l'espoir! Je suis #43 sur la liste universitaire et j'ai reçu, en date d'aujourd'hui 300$ sur mon centre étudiants :D 🥂⚖️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roserosier said:

Je voulais envoyer de l'espoir! Je suis #43 sur la liste universitaire et j'ai reçu, en date d'aujourd'hui 300$ sur mon centre étudiants 😄 🥂⚖️

BRAVO!! 
Je suis contente pour toi 😃 

hoping that’s it’s gonna move on the cegep side too 🤞

Edited by liticia

LinaLegal
  • Applicant

Thank you girl!!!!!!! En une semaine c'est passé de 20 à 65 sur le coté des universitaires!!! I really hope next week is the right one for you!!!!!

16 hours ago, LinaLegal said:

Thank you girl!!!!!!! En une semaine c'est passé de 20 à 65 sur le coté des universitaires!!! I really hope next week is the right one for you!!!!!

Thank you!! Mais je ne comprends pas pourquoi la liste des cegepiens ne bouge pas. Aussi c’est un update à chaque semaine? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 3:01 PM, LinaLegal said:

hey girl any news for you?

Heyy!!

no I haven’t received anything 🥲

• 1 year later...