Osgoode in queue 2021

brokenegg

1 hour ago, letmein123 said:

In queue February 9th.

CGPA 3.55

L2: ~3.65 depending how it's calculated.

LSAT: 163 (Aug), 172 (Jan)

Really hoping for a reply soon haha, haven't heard anything from any school thus far and I hope that my Jan LSAT changes that

You will get into UofT next round - maybe earlier then Osgoode.

narn_597
  • Applicant
On 2/12/2022 at 10:30 PM, NowOrNever said:

You will get into UofT next round - maybe earlier then Osgoode.

why do you say this. I have almost the exact same stats as that person. 3.55cgpa and 3.75L2 and 3.71B3 and a 160 on November lsat and 171 January lsat. haven't heard back from any schools either 😞 

law000099
  • Law School Admit
16 minutes ago, parm_789 said:

I went into queue on December 15, 2021 & still haven't heard back :// Should I be concerned?

No! I've been in queue since Dec 2nd, from my understanding time in queue does not influence chances of admission. 

4 hours ago, narn_597 said:

why do you say this. I have almost the exact same stats as that person. 3.55cgpa and 3.75L2 and 3.71B3 and a 160 on November lsat and 171 January lsat. haven't heard back from any schools either 😞 

You will get into UofT next round as well, assuming your PS is good.

narn_597
  • Applicant
12 minutes ago, NowOrNever said:

You will get into UofT next round as well, assuming your PS is good.

Hopefully lol 

plsgod
  • Applicant

A little bit confused. I just noticed my status date changed from October 29th to January 31st, but the status paragraph is still only 'thanks for applying' etc.
Grasping at straws here, and I know it's not much to think about, but could I have gone into queue Jan 31? 

edit: feel free to delete, I'm assuming it just means they received my first semester grades.

Edited by Scribble City

ElleofFrell
  • Law Student

Went into queue Feb 16th.

cGpa: 3.34 L2: 3.78 LSAT 160

Edited by ElleofFrell
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Scribble City said:

A little bit confused. I just noticed my status date changed from October 29th to January 31st, but the status paragraph is still only 'thanks for applying' etc.
Grasping at straws here, and I know it's not much to think about, but could I have gone into queue Jan 31? 

edit: feel free to delete, I'm assuming it just means they received my first semester grades.

I had the same thing happen to my application. However, I just checked and it now says I am in the  queue as of Feb 16th. Cgpa 3.69 L2 3.9 LSAT 158

• Hugs 1

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit

Also in queue as of Feb. 16th!

My stats are:

CGPA - 3.25 / B2&L2 - 3.7ish / LSAT - 159 (Highest)

Best of luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Kobe
  • Law Student
12 hours ago, scaredanxiousstudent said:

Any idea when osgoode sends out last round of acceptances + rejection and waitlist? 

If I am not mistaken offers continue into the summer. Though I believe, from looking at past years results, early April they will send out rejections to those who are not competitive and waitlists to borderline candidates. 

If anyone knows for sure I would love to be corrected or to have additional information added.

• Like 1

BadGamer6
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Kobe said:

If I am not mistaken offers continue into the summer. Though I believe, from looking at past years results, early April they will send out rejections to those who are not competitive and waitlists to borderline candidates. 

If anyone knows for sure I would love to be corrected or to have additional information added.

You should be right. Rejections and waitlists began to roll out in April and continues well into summer. I received my rejection late June last year so it's definitely on a rolling base.

• Like 1

SatelliteMind
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, BadGamer6 said:

You should be right. Rejections and waitlists began to roll out in April and continues well into summer. I received my rejection late June last year so it's definitely on a rolling base.

If you don't mind me asking, do you remember when your application went into queue last year? I'm just curious about the timeframe between queue and decision. Thanks! 

BadGamer6
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, SatelliteMind said:

If you don't mind me asking, do you remember when your application went into queue last year? I'm just curious about the timeframe between queue and decision. Thanks! 

I believe it was mid-February  because my LSAT mark didn't come in until then. But I had everything ready this year after I applied and I got in queue later this year... (just got in queue not too long ago) so who knows what the process looks like.