Accepted 2022

Ryn
Message added by Ryn,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

elle.woods
  • Law Student

Accepted off the waitlist today. General category. Absolutely surreal, feels like a fever dream, cannot believe I’m posting this. Now I have to figure out how to terminate my lease in victoria 🙃

LSAT 166 

GPA somewhere around 84% 

Edited by elle.woods
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
AhtoArbiter
  • Law School Admit
On 7/27/2022 at 7:03 PM, CBay said:

Accepted off of discretionary WL today.

Still considering.

Did you end up accepting UBC or sticking with Osgoode? Trying to make up my mind about which might be best for corporate law. 

LastOneOutHitTheLights
  • Law School Admit

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but if not feel free to let me know. I’m very high up on the discretionary waitlist, and want to know if there are any discretionary applicants who have accepted UBC, but are now planing on going somewhere else and haven’t told UBC yet.  I know there are only a couple days left and the stress is getting to me a bit so figured I’d reach out and check. If you are such a person consider giving UBC a call, would really mean a lot. 

Forever Curious
  • Law Student
On 8/23/2022 at 1:23 AM, AhtoArbiter said:

Did you end up accepting UBC or sticking with Osgoode? Trying to make up my mind about which might be best for corporate law. 

Go where you want to practice. 

• Ryn locked this topic
  • Ryn unpinned this topic