Accepted 2022

AMG
Ryn
Message added by Ryn,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

SeekerInfo123

A little late to posting but accepted to single JD back in early December  

LSAT: 156

CGPA OLSAS: 3.82 

Will not be accepting. Cheers to someone on waitlist 😄 

FlamingJohnn51
22 hours ago, SeekerInfo123 said:

A little late to posting but accepted to single JD back in early December  

LSAT: 156

CGPA OLSAS: 3.82 

Will not be accepting. Cheers to someone on waitlist 😄 

Sorry if you don't mind are you not accepting because you got accepted somewhere else?

SeekerInfo123
On 2/26/2022 at 11:57 AM, FlamingJohnn51 said:

Sorry if you don't mind are you not accepting because you got accepted somewhere else?

Yes that's correct. I was accepted to Ottawa! 

ihj_2000
  • Law Student

Accepted to single JD this evening

LSAT 160

cGPA 3.76

Will not be accepting. Good luck to everyone!

kavlaw
  • Law School Admit

Accepted this afternoon, no email or OLSAS update yet, but it says admitted on UWinsite. 

LSAT: 161

cGPA: 3.41 (OLSAS)

Good luck everyone 😊

• Like 2

blackeye
  • Applicant

Accepted to single JD this evening, got an email and it says admitted on the portal.

LSAT: 170 (only score, August 2021) 

cGPA: 3.05

• Like 3

littlelawyer5
  • Applicant

Accepted March 16th to single JD

LSAT: 155 highest (jan write)

cGPA: 3.79

Will not be accepting. 

Goodluck everyone!! 🙂 

ontario 123

Waitlisted this evening 😕 

LSAT: 163 

CGPA: 3.05 

B2: 3.7ish 

experience at a law firm, good LORs  

Goodluck to everyone waiting to hear back!

Glamurosa
  • Law School Admit

169 lsat, highest

3.6 ish gpa

Accepted back in February, declined as I'm accepted at osgoode. Good luck to the waitlist xo

ornyslaw
  • Applicant

Accepted to the Dual JD last night at like midnight

cGPA according to OLSAS is 3.11

LSAT 166 (Nov)

Will definitely be accepting if I don't hear back elsewhere (was waitlisted at Ryerson), first acceptance so I'm fired up!!!

Good luck everyone!!

• Like 3

Gabbygab
  • Applicant

Accepted into the Dual JD March 18th

Cgpa 3.7

L2 3.88

Lsat 157

student athlete, captain, full time professional experience for the last two years, semester abroad and lots of volunteer work. 

sooo happy this is my first acceptance. Good luck to everyone waiting have faith!!

• Like 1

sorini21
  • Applicant

Accepted on March 18th for the dual JD!

LSAT: 161 cGPA: 3.41 L2: 3.7

also, I'm from out of province and kind of confused with OLSAS.. if I provisionally accept before my offer expiry date does that keep my seat at windsor? or do I have to firm accept? 

Edited by sorini21

kavlaw
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, sorini21 said:

Accepted on March 18th for the dual JD!

LSAT: 161 cGPA: 3.41 L2: 3.7

also, I'm from out of province and kind of confused with OLSAS.. if I provisionally accept before my offer expiry date does that keep my seat at windsor? or do I have to firm accept? 

Congrats! If you provisionally accept you can still be considered by other schools. If you’re sure you want to study at Windsor then you can firm accept. Provisionally accepting keeps your spot while still being considered elsewhere.

• Like 1

crimlaw1032
  • Applicant

Accepted tonight by email at 815, not on OLSAS yet! 

indigenous applicant, mature been out of school for 7 years. 

cgpa 3.0 lsat 152. Lots of volunteer experience & community involvement, varsity athlete during undergrad, work experience in the courts (crim & family) some background with indigenous law/federal court. Strong LOR’s. 

• Like 1

Squeen
  • Applicant
12 hours ago, crimlaw1032 said:

Accepted tonight by email at 815, not on OLSAS yet! 

indigenous applicant, mature been out of school for 7 years. 

cgpa 3.0 lsat 152. Lots of volunteer experience & community involvement, varsity athlete during undergrad, work experience in the courts (crim & family) some background with indigenous law/federal court. Strong LOR’s. 

Congrats, would you mind sharing when were you referred? 

crimlaw1032
  • Applicant
17 minutes ago, Squeen said:

Congrats, would you mind sharing when were you referred? 

I was refereed February 17 to ad com. 

lawyerlatina
  • Law School Admit

Got accepted Monday I believe... I never received an email and the portal didnt say anything until this morning. Monday afternoon I got an email being invited to an Admitted students event and emailed them (As I was very confused because I hadn't been admitted yet) and they told me I was admitted! 

cgpa 3.3 

L2/B2 probably around 3.7/3.8 

lsat 160 (JAN 2022) 

Applied access explaining my low gpa! strong FoR, lots of EC's but non were law related. had 2 part-time jobs during undergrad! 

Not sure if I will be accepting as I am accepted somewhere else too! 

• Like 1

justinnguyen0408
  • Applicant

On 2/12/2022 at 6:59 AM, plsgod said:

Congratulations!! Very similar stats here 🙂

Did you happen to see the approx time you were referred? 

Congrats. May I ask if you applied general for this? 

Edited by justinnguyen0408
  • Like 1

plsgod
  • Applicant
On 3/25/2022 at 2:48 AM, justinnguyen0408 said:

Congrats. May I ask if you applied general for this? 

Applied General but had a pretty serious personal consideration that I included. Not sure if that puts me in Access... hope this helps!

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant

I was waitlisted back in early February, and haven’t heard back as of yet. I received an email not long ago saying “Meet Our Students” and that if their values resonate with me, they look forward to welcoming me to Windsor Law.

Just curious, did everyone get this email? Or would it be like the few people above who got invitations for admitted students? 

• Like 2

BirdsArentReal
  • Law Student
1 minute ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

I was waitlisted back in early February, and haven’t heard back as of yet. I received an email not long ago saying “Meet Our Students” and that if their values resonate with me, they look forward to welcoming me to Windsor Law.

Just curious, did everyone get this email? Or would it be like the few people above who got invitations for admitted students? 

I just received that email and I was admitted (never waitlisted) around January 🙂

• Like 2

Squeen
  • Applicant
1 minute ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

I was just going to post this question. I received it as well, and  I am still "referred to adcom"

• Like 2