Jump to content

Accepted 2022


AMG
 Share

Ryn
Message added by Ryn,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

Recommended Posts

SeekerInfo123

A little late to posting but accepted to single JD back in early December  

LSAT: 156

CGPA OLSAS: 3.82 

Will not be accepting. Cheers to someone on waitlist 😄 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FlamingJohnn51
22 hours ago, SeekerInfo123 said:

A little late to posting but accepted to single JD back in early December  

LSAT: 156

CGPA OLSAS: 3.82 

Will not be accepting. Cheers to someone on waitlist 😄 

Sorry if you don't mind are you not accepting because you got accepted somewhere else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SeekerInfo123
On 2/26/2022 at 11:57 AM, FlamingJohnn51 said:

Sorry if you don't mind are you not accepting because you got accepted somewhere else?

Yes that's correct. I was accepted to Ottawa! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ihj_2000
  • Applicant

Accepted to single JD this evening

LSAT 160

cGPA 3.76

Will not be accepting. Good luck to everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

kavlaw
  • Law School Admit

Accepted this afternoon, no email or OLSAS update yet, but it says admitted on UWinsite. 

LSAT: 161

cGPA: 3.41 (OLSAS)

Good luck everyone 😊

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

blackeye
  • Applicant

Accepted to single JD this evening, got an email and it says admitted on the portal.

LSAT: 170 (only score, August 2021) 

cGPA: 3.05

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

littlelawyer5
  • Applicant

Accepted March 16th to single JD

LSAT: 155 highest (jan write)

cGPA: 3.79

Will not be accepting. 

Goodluck everyone!! 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ontario 123

Waitlisted this evening 😕 

LSAT: 163 

CGPA: 3.05 

B2: 3.7ish 

experience at a law firm, good LORs  

Goodluck to everyone waiting to hear back!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Glamurosa
  • Law School Admit

169 lsat, highest

3.6 ish gpa

Accepted back in February, declined as I'm accepted at osgoode. Good luck to the waitlist xo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ornyslaw
  • Applicant

Accepted to the Dual JD last night at like midnight

cGPA according to OLSAS is 3.11

LSAT 166 (Nov)

Will definitely be accepting if I don't hear back elsewhere (was waitlisted at Ryerson), first acceptance so I'm fired up!!!

Good luck everyone!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gabbygab
  • Applicant

Accepted into the Dual JD March 18th

Cgpa 3.7

L2 3.88

Lsat 157

student athlete, captain, full time professional experience for the last two years, semester abroad and lots of volunteer work. 
 

sooo happy this is my first acceptance. Good luck to everyone waiting have faith!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sorini21
  • Applicant

Accepted on March 18th for the dual JD!

LSAT: 161 cGPA: 3.41 L2: 3.7

also, I'm from out of province and kind of confused with OLSAS.. if I provisionally accept before my offer expiry date does that keep my seat at windsor? or do I have to firm accept? 

Edited by sorini21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

kavlaw
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, sorini21 said:

Accepted on March 18th for the dual JD!

LSAT: 161 cGPA: 3.41 L2: 3.7

also, I'm from out of province and kind of confused with OLSAS.. if I provisionally accept before my offer expiry date does that keep my seat at windsor? or do I have to firm accept? 

Congrats! If you provisionally accept you can still be considered by other schools. If you’re sure you want to study at Windsor then you can firm accept. Provisionally accepting keeps your spot while still being considered elsewhere.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

crimlaw1032
  • Applicant

Accepted tonight by email at 815, not on OLSAS yet! 
 

indigenous applicant, mature been out of school for 7 years. 

cgpa 3.0 lsat 152. Lots of volunteer experience & community involvement, varsity athlete during undergrad, work experience in the courts (crim & family) some background with indigenous law/federal court. Strong LOR’s. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Squeen
  • Applicant
12 hours ago, crimlaw1032 said:

Accepted tonight by email at 815, not on OLSAS yet! 
 

indigenous applicant, mature been out of school for 7 years. 

cgpa 3.0 lsat 152. Lots of volunteer experience & community involvement, varsity athlete during undergrad, work experience in the courts (crim & family) some background with indigenous law/federal court. Strong LOR’s. 

Congrats, would you mind sharing when were you referred? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

crimlaw1032
  • Applicant
17 minutes ago, Squeen said:

Congrats, would you mind sharing when were you referred? 

I was refereed February 17 to ad com. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lawyerlatina
  • Law School Admit

Got accepted Monday I believe... I never received an email and the portal didnt say anything until this morning. Monday afternoon I got an email being invited to an Admitted students event and emailed them (As I was very confused because I hadn't been admitted yet) and they told me I was admitted! 

cgpa 3.3 

L2/B2 probably around 3.7/3.8 

lsat 160 (JAN 2022) 

Applied access explaining my low gpa! strong FoR, lots of EC's but non were law related. had 2 part-time jobs during undergrad! 

Not sure if I will be accepting as I am accepted somewhere else too! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

justinnguyen0408
  • Applicant

 

On 2/12/2022 at 6:59 AM, plsgod said:

Congratulations!! Very similar stats here 🙂

Did you happen to see the approx time you were referred? 

Congrats. May I ask if you applied general for this? 

Edited by justinnguyen0408
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

plsgod
  • Applicant
On 3/25/2022 at 2:48 AM, justinnguyen0408 said:

 

Congrats. May I ask if you applied general for this? 

Applied General but had a pretty serious personal consideration that I included. Not sure if that puts me in Access... hope this helps!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant

I was waitlisted back in early February, and haven’t heard back as of yet. I received an email not long ago saying “Meet Our Students” and that if their values resonate with me, they look forward to welcoming me to Windsor Law.

 

Just curious, did everyone get this email? Or would it be like the few people above who got invitations for admitted students? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BirdsArentReal
  • Law Student
1 minute ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

I was waitlisted back in early February, and haven’t heard back as of yet. I received an email not long ago saying “Meet Our Students” and that if their values resonate with me, they look forward to welcoming me to Windsor Law.

 

Just curious, did everyone get this email? Or would it be like the few people above who got invitations for admitted students? 

I just received that email and I was admitted (never waitlisted) around January 🙂

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Squeen
  • Applicant
1 minute ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

I was waitlisted back in early February, and haven’t heard back as of yet. I received an email not long ago saying “Meet Our Students” and that if their values resonate with me, they look forward to welcoming me to Windsor Law.

 

Just curious, did everyone get this email? Or would it be like the few people above who got invitations for admitted students? 

I was just going to post this question. I received it as well, and  I am still "referred to adcom"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ryn locked this topic
  • ZineZ unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By accessing this website, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CONSTRUE ANY POST ON THIS WEBSITE AS PROVIDING LEGAL ADVICE EVEN IF SUCH POST IS MADE BY A PERSON CLAIMING TO BE A LAWYER. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.