Accepted 2022

AMG
Ryn
Message added by Ryn,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

HWGA3
  • Applicant
1 minute ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

I was waitlisted back in early February, and haven’t heard back as of yet. I received an email not long ago saying “Meet Our Students” and that if their values resonate with me, they look forward to welcoming me to Windsor Law.

Just curious, did everyone get this email? Or would it be like the few people above who got invitations for admitted students? 

i just got that email as well! I am very confused and subconsciously getting my hopes up lol 

• Like 2

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant
4 minutes ago, HWGA3 said:

i just got that email as well! I am very confused and subconsciously getting my hopes up lol 

SAME, lol. We’re you waitlisted as well?

lawyerlatina
  • Law School Admit
6 minutes ago, Squeen said:

I was just going to post this question. I received it as well, and  I am still "referred to adcom"

6 minutes ago, BirdsArentReal said:

I just received that email and I was admitted (never waitlisted) around January 🙂

8 minutes ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

I was waitlisted back in early February, and haven’t heard back as of yet. I received an email not long ago saying “Meet Our Students” and that if their values resonate with me, they look forward to welcoming me to Windsor Law.

Just curious, did everyone get this email? Or would it be like the few people above who got invitations for admitted students? 

Not sure if this applies, but last week I got an email for admitted students though I hadn't been accepted yet, I was very confused so I emailed them and turns out I had been accepted! Not sure if this is the same but doesn't hurt to ask! 

I also received the student email.

Let me know! 

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant
Just now, lawyerlatina said:

Not sure if this applies, but last week I got an email for admitted students though I hadn't been accepted yet, I was very confused so I emailed them and turns out I had been accepted! Not sure if this is the same but doesn't hurt to ask! 

I also received the student email.

Let me know! 

Oh!! Do you mind telling me who you emailed, and how you phrased the question ? 

That’s crazy! Will do, thanks so much!

Squeen
  • Applicant
2 minutes ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

Followin!

frenchvanilla
12 minutes ago, Squeen said:

I was just going to post this question. I received it as well, and  I am still "referred to adcom"

Same here! I wonder if they send this email out to everyone? 

Squeen
  • Applicant
1 minute ago, b3lleoftheball said:

Same here! I wonder if they send this email out to everyone? 

I am thinking so

lawyerlatina
  • Law School Admit
5 minutes ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

2 minutes ago, Squeen said:

Followin!

I literally just said is this email for all applicants or only admitted applicants? lol 

I found the staff email on their website, I emailed a girl named Jessica! 

Hopefully its good news!! 

Squeen
  • Applicant
5 minutes ago, lawyerlatina said:

I literally just said is this email for all applicants or only admitted applicants? lol 

I found the staff email on their website, I emailed a girl named Jessica! 

Hopefully its good news!! 

I just communicated with them. It doesn't sound like it means much. I was told it was probably sent by the student services. 

frenchvanilla
3 minutes ago, Squeen said:

I just communicated with them. It doesn't sound like it means much. I was told it was probably sent by the student services. 

Wow, I really had my hopes up there for a second lol 

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant
8 minutes ago, b3lleoftheball said:

Wow, I really had my hopes up there for a second lol 

I just emailed student services to be sure. Will post an update should I have one!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1

P1toLawSchool
  • Applicant
40 minutes ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

Also just received and still reflected as "referred to ad comm"

• Like 1

Squeen
  • Applicant

Official response

"The email you received is a monthly newsletter sent to all applicants. You will receive several emails until August regardless of your admission status. You do have an option to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive them. Please continue to monitor your status through the online portal." 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Squeen said:

Same here !!

tm1627
  • Applicant

Accepted today via online portal!

LSAT 159

cGPA 3.5x 

general applicant, lots of extracurriculars and work experience in the legal field as well as with the federal government. 

good luck to everyone still waiting! 

• Like 2

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant
55 minutes ago, Squeen said:

Official response

"The email you received is a monthly newsletter sent to all applicants. You will receive several emails until August regardless of your admission status. You do have an option to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive them. Please continue to monitor your status through the online portal." 

You got answered fairly quickly! Which email did you send it to? 

Squeen
  • Applicant
3 minutes ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

You got answered fairly quickly! Which email did you send it to? 

uwlaw@uwindsor.ca

significantword372
  • Applicant

Accepted today via online portal, no email or letter yet! 

3.66 CGPA, 3.82 L2

158 LSAT 

lawdetective22
2 hours ago, significantword372 said:

Accepted today via online portal, no email or letter yet! 

3.66 CGPA, 3.82 L2

158 LSAT 

congrats!! when were you referred to adcom?

futurelegal
  • Law Student

Can’t believe I finally get to post on here as I’ve been watching this thread since last year, but I fortunately got accepted 2 weeks ago! 
LSAT: 155

cGPA: 3.4 (still in undergrad till summer so will likely go up) 

also had extracurriculars and my personal statements were pretty strong, as well as a research student job in a law firm prior. 

• Like 1

Squeen
  • Applicant
33 minutes ago, futurelegal said:

Can’t believe I finally get to post on here as I’ve been watching this thread since last year, but I fortunately got accepted 2 weeks ago! 
LSAT: 155

cGPA: 3.4 (still in undergrad till summer so will likely go up) 

also had extracurriculars and my personal statements were pretty strong, as well as a research student job in a law firm prior. 

Congratulations 🎉 do u know when you got referred?

futurelegal
  • Law Student
20 hours ago, Squeen said:

Congratulations 🎉 do u know when you got referred?

It never showed me when my application was being reviewed, I just received an email from the dual program that a decision was made! 
Hope this helps!

Edited by futurelegal

34 minutes ago, futurelegal said:

It never showed me when my application was being reviewed, I just received an email from the dual program that a decision was made! 
Hope this helps!

Do you remember when you applied to dual?

futurelegal
  • Law Student
28 minutes ago, justnivek1 said:

Do you remember when you applied to dual?

I applied in early December, but technically my application wasn’t able to be reviewed until my January 2022 LSAT was completed. So early February is when my application was open.