Accepted 2022

AMG
Ryn
Message added by Ryn,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

Law_Hopeful
  • Applicant
7 minutes ago, mr1234 said:

Accepted into Dual yesterday. 

LSAT 157

GPA 3.0

Were you able to login to uwinsite?

mr1234
  • Applicant
Just now, Green123 said:

Were you able to login to uwinsite?

No Windsor's websites are down and have been for a few days. I got an email from Detroit Mercy with my offer letter. Hopefully Windsor fixes their websites soon because it is incredibly frustrating. 

cmoney
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, RandyBoBandy said:

Accepted off the waitlist today (Friday, June 24, 2022) for the Single JD program.

CGPA 3.25/4, B2&L2 3.7ish/4, LSAT 143 ---> 159. 

General category.

Offer expires July 1st, 2022.

-------------------------------------

To Future Applicants:

This is my 3rd cycle of applying to law schools.

Year after year I would read on this forum, "never give up, one day you will get in". And every year I would question whether that was the case. You see really high stats on this website which makes a lot of people (including myself) think that they don’t have a chance in the world of being accepted. But trust me, if this year is not your year, then continue working on making your application stronger – such as rewriting the LSAT to get a higher score, taking part in more extracurriculars or even just volunteering more. Keep focused on your goal and, as the saying goes, one day you will get in. Best of luck to all of you!

Congrats!!! Just wondering how you found out? VIA Email?

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit
2 hours ago, cmoney said:

Congrats!!! Just wondering how you found out? VIA Email?

Thanks! And yes, via email because the website is still down.

• Like 1

ellewoods2.0
  • Law School Admit

Accepted earlier today via email for Single. Was not waitlisted before.

CGPA: 3.25 (provided medical documentation)

L2/B2: 3.72 

LSAT: 159

• Like 1

Ep1414
  • Applicant

Accepted yesterday off the waitlist!

CGPA: 3.34

LSAT: 156

The email states that a deposit is due before the deadline but does not have any info on how much the deposit is or how to submit it, anyone know?

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit
39 minutes ago, Ep1414 said:

The email states that a deposit is due before the deadline but does not have any info on how much the deposit is or how to submit it, anyone know?

I emailed admissions this morning and they said its $500 due by the deadline stipulated in your acceptance email. You pay the deposit by logging into your bank, making Uwindsor the payee and your student number as the account number.  Oh... and Congrats!!!

• Like 1

Ep1414
  • Applicant
13 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

I emailed admissions this morning and they said its $500 due by the deadline stipulated in your acceptance email. You pay the deposit by logging into your bank, making Uwindsor the payee and your student number as the account number.  Oh... and Congrats!!!

Thank you so much!! Congrats to you too!

• Like 1

canadianlegalbaddie
  • Applicant
On 6/28/2022 at 1:28 PM, RandyBoBandy said:

Congratulations on your offers!!! I also got accepted on the 24th and the offer expiry date was July 1st. I emailed them back stating that I would like to accept the offer and made the payment of $500.00 on June 30th. Did they email you back with any sort of confirmation? I just checked OLSAS now and it says "Offer" across University of Windsor and then beneath it, it says "expired on 2022-07-01". But when I go on UWinStudent website, it says "Admitted" and then under the To-Do list it says "$500.00 Law Deposit" and "Initiated". Just wondering if it's the same for you, too? I am stressing a bit and want to make sure that everything went through. 

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit
41 minutes ago, canadianlegalbaddie said:

Congratulations on your offers!!! I also got accepted on the 24th and the offer expiry date was July 1st. I emailed them back stating that I would like to accept the offer and made the payment of $500.00 on June 30th. Did they email you back with any sort of confirmation? I just checked OLSAS now and it says "Offer" across University of Windsor and then beneath it, it says "expired on 2022-07-01". But when I go on UWinStudent website, it says "Admitted" and then under the To-Do list it says "$500.00 Law Deposit" and "Initiated". Just wondering if it's the same for you, too? I am stressing a bit and want to make sure that everything went through. 

PM'd you 🙂

• Like 1

Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant
On 6/28/2022 at 11:46 AM, Ep1414 said:

How long were you waitlisted for?

lawschooldream
  • Applicant

Accepted off the waitlist yesterday! 
waitlisted in March. 

LSAT:155

cGPA: 3.56

This is my second time applying, many tears, and lots of faith lost in the process - but hold on folks! Worth all the hard work!

• Like 5

Lawyer1017
  • Law School Admit

Accepted today at 5:43PM PST for the Single JD program.

Third time applicant. Was rejected in 2020, waitlisted in 2021 and now accepted off the waitlist in 2022.

Initially was waitlisted on June 27, but was offered a seat exactly 2 weeks later today (July 11).

cgpa: 3.3/4.33

L2: 3.72/4.33

LSAT: 158

Decent ECs (law firm internship, managed construction projects), decent PS and LOR. 

Offer expires July 14.

Very Grateful for the offer, but I will be going to a school closer to home. Best of luck to those waiting! 

Edited by Lawyer1017
  • Like 4

chaos123
  • Applicant

Accepted today via email.

Will be accepting!

156 LSAT

3.23 GPA / Strong L2

Strong references & tons of work/volunteer experience.

LonelyLawyer
  • Applicant

Accepted off the waitlist yesterday! Totally shook and blessed. Was getting ready to study for the lsat again after 7 rejections, 2 waitlist (include UWin), and never heard from Ottawa. 

159, 3.0, BScN Hons degree, mature applicant 10 years FT work, 6 years in a healthcare legal role, excellent LORs

shitting myself slightly that it’s mid July and I have to relocate my family, including kids but nonetheless excited and grateful! 

• Like 8

Jas24
  • Applicant

Has anyone here been accepted in the Dual JD program? I got rejected from JD at Windsor but still haven’t heard anything or the Dual JD. 

mr1234
  • Applicant
On 7/16/2022 at 1:00 PM, Jas24 said:

Has anyone here been accepted in the Dual JD program? I got rejected from JD at Windsor but still haven’t heard anything or the Dual JD. 

HI! I also got rejected off of the waitlist for the single JD but ended up getting accepted for the Dual JD a week or two later!

Yhuxtable
  • Law Student

After getting rejected last year, I finally got accepted this year! Super grateful. Got accepted July 11,2022. 

I got accepted July 18. Was wait listed June 29 I believe. 

lsat 159 
cgpa: 3.18 L2 3.85

lotta volunteer and ECs. 

• 4 weeks later...

Got the call today. Accepted off waitlist. Declined the offer because I have been accepted elsewhere, good luck on whoever got the spot. 

163 LSAT

2.75 cgpa, 3.85 L20

• Like 1

Cherry
  • Applicant

I WAS ACCEPTED!!! 

Got a call and email today.

LSAT 152, average around 3.7, I finished my undergrad this summer and an undergraduate thesis on incarceration. & experience in many legal clubs as vp. Strong references. 

Goodluck everyone!:) 

lauyer
  • Applicant

Accepted yesterday for single!

LSAT 162, cgpa 2.99, B2/L2 ~3.4

Have until Monday to decide, good luck everyone!

• Like 1