OLAS Transcripts

• Applicant

Hi,

I applied to schools via OLSAS and had requested my transcript to be sent before the deadline of November 30, which it was. The transcript still seems to be missing on Document Tracking and I was wondering if this is the case for anyone else too?

I reached out to OLSAS on their text message help line and they told me I have sent the transcript the right way and that it might just take extra time to show up on the Document Tracking.

Would ease my mind knowing I'm not alone

babylawyer
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, 123321 said:

Hi,

I applied to schools via OLSAS and had requested my transcript to be sent before the deadline of November 30, which it was. The transcript still seems to be missing on Document Tracking and I was wondering if this is the case for anyone else too?

I reached out to OLSAS on their text message help line and they told me I have sent the transcript the right way and that it might just take extra time to show up on the Document Tracking.

Would ease my mind knowing I'm not alone

This happened to me too, I sent in my transcripts at the beginning of September and my document tracking still wasn't showing them received after the Nov. 1 deadline, two months later. I sent in a SAM asking about it and they assured me that they had been received and then corrected my document tracking, so I would recommend doing that! I am sure it is fine though, just slow processing 🙂

• Thanks 1