How long did it take for the admission office to get your LSAT score?

wideload

wideload
  • Applicant

LSAT score is the only thing left on my to do list and I wrote the test in April. How long did it take to get off the LSAT score from your to-do-list? I really hope my application can go complete before Dec 1 🙂

DanaeOkay
  • Law Student

Hi! They retrieve everyone's scores at approximately the same time (in waves after each LSAT writing), so it's likely to be in the days after Dec 1! There is a brief delay as to when it's removed from your to-do list, so don't worry!

• Like 1

• Applicant

I took the October lsat, submitted my application at the end of October, and my score got taken off my To Do list in the second week of November. If you're impatient (like I am haha), you can also check in your LSAC account to see when schools request your score (log in > click on 'Credentials and CAS' > click on 'Law School Report Information' > then scroll to the bottom of the page and these should appear under 'Report Status'). There were a few days between them doing that and the score actually being added to my application. But I wouldn't stress as I'm sure it will be updated soon! 🙂

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
stampedelaw
  • Applicant
On 11/16/2022 at 3:05 PM, watermelon in the snow said:

I just got my lsat socre off the to do list today. 

Same here.

Chewy
  • Law School Admit
27 minutes ago, harveyspecterrrr said:

did you guys upload transcripts yourself or get your school to send it to them?

Uploaded myself to UofC, had my school send them out elsewhere.