Change in Status from Application Under Review

abouttime

abouttime
  • Law School Admit

Hi! 

I am wondering if anyone has recently had their application status changed from "Application Under Review" to something else? Do you know if it is still the case that it changes to "App Forwarded to Committee" before a possible acceptance?

babylawyer
  • Law School Admit

Not sure if this is the case for everyone, but for me personally it only ever said 'under review' before acceptance

Renerik
  • Law Student
49 minutes ago, babylawyer said:

Not sure if this is the case for everyone, but for me personally it only ever said 'under review' before acceptance

Same. Was "under review" for a while even after I received the call and email. Went right to "offer extended".

On 12/2/2021 at 9:40 AM, hehehe14 said:

did anyone get something called "statement of marks" under their application materials? I applied last year and never saw this

I got this as well. Did you retake the LSAT for this year? I did and I see they requested a report from LSAC three weeks ago but my portal still says the Nov 2020 test date. 

On 12/2/2021 at 12:40 PM, hehehe14 said:

did anyone get something called "statement of marks" under their application materials? I applied last year and never saw this

hi! I did today... wondering what this means as well. I thought every part of my application was in, status is still "under review"!