In Queue-Transfer Applicant

samk554

nestlepurelife
  • Law Student
13 minutes ago, NowOrNever said:

Did you get in yet?

Good luck!

I wish! One of my classmates got an offer.

Good luck to you as well!

15 minutes ago, nestlepurelife said:

I wish! One of my classmates got an offer.

Good luck to you as well!

Congrats to your classmate!

Are they in merit or compassionate ground category? 

56 minutes ago, nestlepurelife said:

FYI offers are beggining to be sent out.

That's earlier than I thought

nestlepurelife
  • Law Student
4 minutes ago, NowOrNever said:

Congrats to your classmate!

Are they in merit or compassionate ground category? 

They applied under compassionate but were competitive academically as well.

6 minutes ago, nestlepurelife said:

They applied under compassionate but were competitive academically as well.

Your stats are competitive.

Good luck!

Edited by NowOrNever
  • Like 1

nestlepurelife
  • Law Student
2 minutes ago, samk554 said:

Accepted- 80%+ and compassionate grounds.

Congrats! How were you notified?

samk554
  • Law Student
7 minutes ago, nestlepurelife said:

Congrats! How were you notified?

OASIS and then email an hour later 

• Like 1

beepboop
  • Articling Student

Is anyone not “in queue”? My LOR just submitted their letter on Monday to OLSAS so I’m waiting for my application to update. I’m surprised they accepted someone before supporting document deadline. 

congrats @samk554 tho! 😊

johnny.rahmbo
  • Law Student
33 minutes ago, beepboop said:

Is anyone not “in queue”? My LOR just submitted their letter on Monday to OLSAS so I’m waiting for my application to update. I’m surprised they accepted someone before supporting document deadline. 

congrats @samk554 tho! 😊

Its rolling admissions...as soon as applications are complete and processed they are reviewed. Thats why they urge applicants to get documents in early. Still very early so i think youre more than in the clear!! I know someone whos LOR and transcript still arent in.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luckycharm said:

In my year 2013 OZ had about 20 spots and all the offers were given out within two days. 

However, there will be additional offers within the next two weeks or so if someone decided to go elsewhere.

beepboop
  • Articling Student
18 hours ago, luckycharm said:

In my year 2013 OZ had about 20 spots and all the offers were given out within two days. 

So do you think most offers have gone out already? I was really hoping my application would be updated by now, I’m wondering if it’s more on OLSAS end to release it to them since my Windsor application is incomplete for the LOR as well

nestlepurelife
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, beepboop said:

So do you think most offers have gone out already? I was really hoping my application would be updated by now, I’m wondering if it’s more on OLSAS end to release it to them since my Windsor application is incomplete for the LOR as well

OLSAS won't/doesn't hold back your documents.

• Like 1

weltaugenblick

Did anyone else hear from Oz other than samk554(congrats!) ? 

Edited by weltaugenblick

Patentttroll
  • Law Student
20 minutes ago, weltaugenblick said:

Did anyone else hear from Oz other than samk554(congrats!) ? 

Nothing yet, still in queue. It’s a bit odd that only a couple of people heard back. I don’t think that all offers were given out since Oz is accepting documentation until June 30. It would be really strange if they extended most offers before then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, beepboop said:

I can't say for sure. I think the "first batch" of offers 9probably for all the available spots) are out by now.

If someone rejects that offer, then there will be additional offers to make it up. However, the whole process will be over in 2 to 3 weeks.

The OZ transfer offer came out a bit earlier this year. 

What was missing in your application a week ago?

beepboop
  • Articling Student

@luckycharm I was missing an academic LOR. Based on the email I received from their admissions coordinator Vicky my application won’t be reviewed until it’s complete and it still says incomplete on OASIS 😅 oh well

1 hour ago, beepboop said:

@luckycharm I was missing an academic LOR. Based on the email I received from their admissions coordinator Vicky my application won’t be reviewed until it’s complete and it still says incomplete on OASIS 😅 oh well

What? that's insane

koramayo
  • Law Student

I got my acceptance to Osgoode on the 25th on OASIS but I have yet to see the offer on OUAC. Is that normal? 

Lawllapalooza
  • Lawyer
1 hour ago, koramayo said:

I got my acceptance to Osgoode on the 25th on OASIS but I have yet to see the offer on OUAC. Is that normal? 

It hasn't even been 1 business day. I wouldn't sweat it.

koramayo
  • Law Student

Okay I just got the email as well so I have officially received my acceptance to Osgoode! 
I had an 80% average and I also had compassionate grounds. I’m also coming from Windsor. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, koramayo said:

Okay I just got the email as well so I have officially received my acceptance to Osgoode! 
I had an 80% average and I also had compassionate grounds. I’m also coming from Windsor. 

congrats