Anyones Application Still Awaiting LSAT Scores and Transcripts

xj1998

xj1998
  • Applicant

Both still say awaiting on my application, despite U of A requesting my LSAT score from LSAC and my transcripts being sent to them 

• Like 1

• Applicant

LSAT score is still awaiting on my application too. The other schools I applied to also had a few days in between requesting the score from LSAC and having it be marked as received on my applications, so I assume it'll be updated in a few days.

Transcripts were similar for my UofA application, took a little less than two weeks for them to be marked as received after being mailed out. They say it can take some time for them to be processed as they are sent to their Student Services and then go to law admissions. 

User456
  • Law School Admit
12 minutes ago, RC51 said:

My still says waiting for LSAT score....anyone else? 

When did you write? I wrote in November and they haven't even requested my score from LSAC yet. 

1 hour ago, Meek19 said:

When did you write? I wrote in November and they haven't even requested my score from LSAC yet. 

I meant, still waiting for my LSAT score to show up on Alberta's portal. I wrote the LSAT long ago.

I dont have anything other than my PS uploaded yet or received by them. Dont believe I have to do anything further. I think they said they would grab our documents/LSAT some time in December.

-UofA undergrad applicant.

User456
  • Law School Admit
16 hours ago, RC51 said:

I meant, still waiting for my LSAT score to show up on Alberta's portal. I wrote the LSAT long ago.

Yeah, I was wondering when to see how long it takes them to get it haha. you can see which schools have requested and received your lsat score under credentials and then law school reports on LSAC. Perhaps the U of A hasn't requested your score yet and that is why it's not updated. I wrote recently and it's updated everywhere but the U of A because they have not requested it yet. 

• Like 1

Vegantoady
  • Law School Admit

Update - my application now shows fall 2021 and final transcript "awaiting" (I'm a UAlberta student)

• Like 1

User456
  • Law School Admit
3 hours ago, Tall Dutch Girl said:

Mine is showing as all responsibilities fulfilled, including receipt of LSAT mark.

Mine too for anyone wondering

brokenegg
  • Law School Admit
On 12/10/2021 at 4:10 AM, Tall Dutch Girl said:

Mine is showing as all responsibilities fulfilled, including receipt of LSAT mark.

same but i applied fairly early (sept) and wrote my LSAT in Feb. 

rafaytheboss
  • Applicant

They received my midterm transcript but my final transcript says awaiting. I'm a 4th year student at the uofa, does this mean they're not reviewing my file until I finish next sem?

• Like 1

PsychologicalBug
  • Law School Admit

My transcripts haven’t been uploaded either. I’m still finishing my degree this term at the UofA, but I see in the accepted thread that there are fourth years since in school too that got their offers! So I wonder how this works and if I need to do something… Lol. 

Edit to add: I’m done this term, as I mentioned, and I believe I put on my application that I’m done in December 2021 too, but a requirement on the checklist says “official transcript with 1st term results & 2nd term registration for University of Alberta”. Obviously I won’t be in classes next term. Should I worry about this, or..?

Edited by PsychologicalBug
Adding info

Renerik
  • Law Student
10 hours ago, PsychologicalBug said:

My transcripts haven’t been uploaded either. I’m still finishing my degree this term at the UofA, but I see in the accepted thread that there are fourth years since in school too that got their offers! So I wonder how this works and if I need to do something… Lol. 

A week or two ago those 4th years received emails from admissions because of their high LSAT that went along the lines of "Hey, nice LSAT... Maybe if you send us your transcripts early we could do something for you...."

Unless you have a high 16X+, they aren't assessing you earlier than January.

PsychologicalBug
  • Law School Admit
8 hours ago, Renerik said:

A week or two ago those 4th years received emails from admissions because of their high LSAT that went along the lines of "Hey, nice LSAT... Maybe if you send us your transcripts early we could do something for you...."

Thank you for this! Makes sense. I have a 161 LSAT and 3.95 L2 GPA. I’ll be patient. 🙂

On 12/20/2021 at 8:52 PM, Renerik said:

Thats odd, I never got an email like that. Ualberta current undergrad student, 173 LSAT

• 3 weeks later...
EmbeddedClause
  • Law Student

Checking in to see if any Albertan 4th year applicants are still waiting for their Fall 2021 results/Winter 2022 registration to be requested.

Current UofA students: do you have any document requests showing up on  your Bear Tracks?

TruthHandlingAbilities
  • Law Student

😶

6 hours ago, EmbeddedClause said:

Checking in to see if any Albertan 4th year applicants are still waiting for their Fall 2021 results/Winter 2022 registration to be requested.

Current UofA students: do you have any document requests showing up on  your Bear Tracks?

I graduated two years ago and it still says awaiting official transcripts (Albertan graduate, applied early Nov). I was going to reach out to see if this was abnormal, I'm assuming they're busy/backlogged. 

EmbeddedClause
  • Law Student
On 1/12/2022 at 1:08 AM, TruthHandlingAbilities said:

😶

I graduated two years ago and it still says awaiting official transcripts (Albertan graduate, applied early Nov). I was going to reach out to see if this was abnormal, I'm assuming they're busy/backlogged. 

Hopefully soon 😕 I wish we could just send them like everyone else.

21 hours ago, LawStudent11111 said:

For reference, my transcript from MacEwan (current student) was received by UofA today.

Thanks for letting us know!

If any UofA students have had their transcripts accessed/received, please let us know as well!

I have one ApplyAlberta transcript request showing up on my Bear Tracks, but it has a print date of April 8th 🤷‍♀️

PsychologicalBug
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, EmbeddedClause said:

Hopefully soon 😕 I wish we could just send them like everyone else.

Thanks for letting us know!

If any UofA students have had their transcripts accessed/received, please let us know as well!

I have one ApplyAlberta transcript request showing up on my Bear Tracks, but it has a print date of April 8th 🤷‍♀️

I’m still waiting on my Final, Official transcript from the UofA, but that’s to be expected for me I think since I just finished my degree in December. Official statements of results aren’t out yet. This waiting period is agonizing!!!