How do I access my application status?

User456

User456
  • Law School Admit

I am able to log onto mytru, but I assumed there would be a place to track documents and see where I can view my application. Anyone know? I emailed IT a few weeks ago and have not gotten any response. 

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, Meek19 said:

I am able to log onto mytru, but I assumed there would be a place to track documents and see where I can view my application. Anyone know? I emailed IT a few weeks ago and have not gotten any response. 

When you login into your mytru account, click review application, Fall 2022, and then under Application summary (near the bottom of the text box) there is a header called Requirement. There you will find your lsat, post sec transcript, etc and the status of each of them is at the far right. Hope that helps!

Edited by RandyBoBandy

User456
  • Law School Admit
38 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

When you login into your mytru account, click review application, Fall 2022, and then under Application summary (near the bottom of the text box) there is a header called Requirement. There you will find your lsat, post sec transcript, etc and the status of each of them is at the far right. Hope that helps!

Thank you. Unless I'm missing it, i don't see that anywhere. When I click "mytur" the only thing that shows up is the vaccine home page. image.thumb.png.1164b0e39860b29c3c89ffaaec1f0410.png

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit
31 minutes ago, Meek19 said:

Thank you. Unless I'm missing it, i don't see that anywhere. When I click "mytur" the only thing that shows up is the vaccine home page. image.thumb.png.1164b0e39860b29c3c89ffaaec1f0410.png

Use this link: https://tru.ca/mytruportal/

Then click "Check your application status" and login that way. Once you do that, follow the steps I gave you before and you should be golden :D)

Edited by RandyBoBandy

User456
  • Law School Admit
3 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

Use this link: https://tru.ca/mytruportal/

Then click "Check your application status" and login that way. Once you do that, follow the steps I gave you before and you should be golden :D)

That worked!! Thanks so much for your help 🙂

• Like 1