CGPA - 3.63, L2- 3.72, B2 - 3.89, LSAT - 156

Brandon

Brandon
  • Applicant

I applied to Windsor, Western, Ryerson, Ottawa, Queens, UofT and Osgoode. I know my LSAT is low and Osgoode and UofT are probably unlikely, but what about the rest? Do I have a chance at Ryerson since they look at your B2?

Federale
  • Applicant

I think you'd have a realistic shot at Ottawa, Windsor, and potentially Ryerson, but they're a bit of an enigma so it's hard to say.  If things don't go your way this cycle, increasing your LSAT to a 160 would probably make you a sure bet at the schools I listed and really help your chances at Oz, Queens and Western. Hope you find a home this cycle though, good luck man 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
tiktok
  • Law Student

to be competitive for osgoode, queens, western, i think you need to rewrite the lsat. 

ryerson only looks at your best 20 single-semestered courses, so i think you have a shot there 

• Like 1

PackerLaw
  • Law School Admit

You certainly have a chance for Windsor and a late acceptance at Ottawa. I got into Windsor with a 155 last year and a slightly lower CGPA and B2 (although I had a higher L2). I didn't hear back until end of May though. Keep in mind, I only wrote the January LSAT so I didn't have a complete file until February. I was put on the waitlist at Ottawa in July and never came off the waitlist until September. Increasing LSAT by a few points will give you a strong chance (I'm rewriting in January again). My ECs are quite strong so that probably contributed but certainly the LSAT and CGPA give you a chance at those two. Hope that's encouraging!