Accepted 2022

SunandSaltSpray
ZineZ
Message added by ZineZ,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

SunandSaltSpray
  • Law School Admit

Got a notification in my account today that I was accepted.

GPA: 4.0/4.33

LSAT: 164

• Thanks 1

kdiddy
  • Law School Admit
22 minutes ago, SunandSaltSpray said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing if you’ll be accepting? 

Edited by kdiddy

brokenegg
  • Law School Admit
5 hours ago, SunandSaltSpray said:

Congrats!!! Where do you see the notification? is it on paws or the application portal? 

• Applicant

Got the offer this morning!

LSAT: 165

B2: 3.58

Somewhat of a Sask connection.

It’s my second choice so I might accept, depending on how the cards fall. Super happy to have gotten this, though!

• Like 1

janeproc
  • Law Student

Got notified this morning, Lsat 162, L2: 84%, Cumulative: 80%. Undergrad with a major in computer science. A lot of Sask connections

Edited by janeproc

• Renerik changed the title to Accepted 2022
  • Renerik pinned this topic
شخص غريب

Can the people posting here also mention whether or not they have a completed degree in their stats and in which year of undergrad they got accepted?

On 12/9/2021 at 8:20 AM, Ave said:

Accepted!
LSAT 162
B2: 3.81/4.00 

No sask connection! Congrats everyone!

Congratulations! Did you complete your undergrad degree when you got accepted? If not, which year of undergrad were you in when you got accepted?

Vegantoady
  • Law School Admit
7 hours ago, Linen said:

Can the people posting here also mention whether or not they have a completed degree in their stats and in which year of undergrad they got accepted?

Congratulations! Did you complete your undergrad degree when you got accepted? If not, which year of undergrad were you in when you got accepted?

I am currently in my 4th year. After I got my offer, I noticed that the requirement for fall 2021 transcript was waived for me.

• Thanks 1

SunandSaltSpray
  • Law School Admit
On 12/11/2021 at 3:26 PM, Linen said:

I have a four year Honours degree. I also have no Sask connections.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
rinse-repeat
  • Law Student
On 12/12/2021 at 12:35 AM, Vegantoady said:

I am currently in my 4th year. After I got my offer, I noticed that the requirement for fall 2021 transcript was waived for me.

Congratulations on the acceptance! Did you send in an official transcript?

Vegantoady
  • Law School Admit
3 hours ago, rinse-repeat said:

Congratulations on the acceptance! Did you send in an official transcript?

Thank you! 🙂

No, I didn't send in an official transcript. My application currently shows that they still want to receive my final transcript (not available from UAlberta yet), but my acceptance letter also shows unconditional in the title. I can't remember if I uploaded an unoffical transcript - it doesn't show in my application anymore if I did!

Also, currently completing my 4th year of BSc and don't have any other degrees.

Edited by Vegantoady
added info
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
شخص غريب
3 hours ago, plsUBC said:

Accepted this evening!

B2: ~84 and change

LSAT: 167

Congrats! Are you planning on accepting? Also, did you complete your undergrad?

Edited by Linen

10 hours ago, Linen said:

Congrats! Are you planning on accepting? Also, did you complete your undergrad?

Thanks! Yes, I have completed my undergrad.

They have only given me until Feb 25 to make a decision on my offer.. If I don't hear back from UBC by then I will likely accept. 

• Thanks 1

شخص غريب
1 hour ago, plsUBC said:

They have only given me until Feb 25 to make a decision on my offer.. If I don't hear back from UBC by then I will likely accept. 

Thanks for following up! Just one more question if you don’t mind. How does your B2 translate in terms of a GPA score?

3 minutes ago, Linen said:

Thanks for following up! Just one more question if you don’t mind. How does your B2 translate in terms of a GPA score?

My undergrad grades are in percentages so I'm not too sure, sorry! 

jlaw25
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, plsUBC said:

I’m sorry if this is a ridiculous question but if UBC accepts you later are you still able to accept their offer and turn down Saskatchewan despite accepting on February 25th? 

Rick Sorkin
  • Applicant
16 minutes ago, jlaw25 said:

I’m sorry if this is a ridiculous question but if UBC accepts you later are you still able to accept their offer and turn down Saskatchewan despite accepting on February 25th? 

You could, but you would lose out on the deposit that you pay by accepting the offer. 

• Thanks 1

eli1234
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, jlaw25 said:

Accepted this morning! 
B2: 3.7 on a 4.33 scale 

LSAT: 165 

not a Saskatchewan resident 

Congratulations! Did you receive an email letting you know you were accepted or did you see it in the portal? 

cjr
  • Law School Admit

Accepted this morning!

B2:  ~3.76/4.33
LSAT: 168

not a Saskatchewan resident

(Email directing me to portal)

• Like 2