Accepted 2022

SunandSaltSpray
ZineZ
Message added by ZineZ,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

BirdsArentReal
  • Law Student

Accepted about a week back! Will be declining as it is far from home.

I hope the spot goes to the deserving candidate!

L2: 3.7x
LSAT: 168

Out of province applicant

• Like 1

jlaw25
  • Applicant
20 hours ago, eli1234 said:

Congratulations! Did you receive an email letting you know you were accepted or did you see it in the portal? 

It’s in the portal! They also send an email saying you have a notification in the portal! 

Berserker
  • Applicant
On 2/3/2022 at 1:38 PM, jlaw25 said:

It’s in the portal! They also send an email saying you have a notification in the portal! 

When did you send your personal statement?

ah16
  • Applicant

Congratulations to everyone who have received offers thus far! I'm curious if anyone was accepted that are still in an undergrad, prior to sending the Official Final Post-Secondary Transcript?

• Like 1

Juh
  • Applicant

Just got an email to check my account for the decision and I was admitted! Average from last two years of undergrad 84% and went to Usask. 167 LSAT! Strong Saskatchewan connection, will most likely not accept. 

Edited by Juh

LilLawbb
  • Applicant

Received Vday email (with *imagined* hearts and everything) directing me to acceptance letter on PAWS portal.

Approx 3.7/4.33 GPA without drops.

170 LSAT. 

Submitted application day of deadline. Waiting on UVic to make a decision because I fear the cold! 

• 2 weeks later...
lawapplicant2022
  • Applicant

Accepted two days ago, LSAT 164, CGPA 3.5, L2 3.53, Sask Connection 

Grateful for this opportunity but I will be declining to go to another law school I got into in an area closer to me.

شخص غريب
5 hours ago, lawapplicant2022 said:

Accepted two days ago, LSAT 164, CGPA 3.5, L2 3.53, Sask Connection 

Grateful for this opportunity but I will be declining to go to another law school I got into in an area closer to me.

Is your L2 the same as your B2? Also, are your stats out of 4 or 4.3?

lawapplicant2022
  • Applicant

Hey, my bad I forgot sask uses the B2, my B2 is 3.6 so not a huge difference & my GPA is on the 4.0 scale. My undergrad was done at the UofAlberta

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
sunbeam
  • Applicant

just got the email! gpa~80% LSAT 168 and out of province, will most likely decline but we'll see!

Lawhpefl10
  • Law School Admit

Accepted today! Third year out of province student. Varsity sports experience and played WHL hockey for 4 years. Roughly 5 summers of full time work experience and also some volunteer experience in Indigenous communities. CGPA: 3.85/4 L2: 3.9/4 LSAT: 161 (1 write)

Unsure if I will accept as I am going to wait and see if I am accepted off of Calgary's waitlist.

شخص غريب
58 minutes ago, Lawhpefl10 said:

Accepted today! Third year out of province student. Varsity sports experience and played WHL hockey for 4 years. Roughly 5 summers of full time work experience and also some volunteer experience in Indigenous communities. CGPA: 3.85/4 L2: 3.9/4 LSAT: 161 (1 write)

Unsure if I will accept as I am going to wait and see if I am accepted off of Calgary's waitlist.

Hey, congratulations on the acceptance. Just a question, is your L2 the same as your B2?

• Like 1

Lawhpefl10
  • Law School Admit
21 minutes ago, Linen said:

Hey, congratulations on the acceptance. Just a question, is your L2 the same as your B2?

Yea, I'm only in my third year so this is courses from all my years basically (minus my first semester).

• Thanks 1

Rocksandwater
  • Applicant

Accepted Friday, March 11th. USask B.Sc. Honours Undergrad, 4 years of industry work experience. 
LSAT:162 L2:3.33 cGPA: not sure on a 4 point scale, but 79%

شخص غريب
50 minutes ago, Rocksandwater said:

Accepted Friday, March 11th. USask B.Sc. Honours Undergrad, 4 years of industry work experience. 
LSAT:162 L2:3.33 cGPA: not sure on a 4 point scale, but 79%

Congratulations on your acceptance. Just a question, did you apply in the general category?

Rocksandwater
  • Applicant
8 hours ago, Linen said:

Congratulations on your acceptance. Just a question, did you apply in the general category?

Thank you! Yes I did, no special consideration given. Also forgot to mention, but applied as an out of province applicant 

• Thanks 1

شخص غريب
46 minutes ago, Rocksandwater said:

Thank you! Yes I did, no special consideration given. Also forgot to mention, but applied as an out of province applicant 

Thanks for the response! Just one more question, what was your B2? 

Rocksandwater
  • Applicant
3 hours ago, Linen said:

Thanks for the response! Just one more question, what was your B2? 

I don’t have it offhand in the 4.0 scale, but it’s between 79 and 80%

• Thanks 1

Lawhpefl10
  • Law School Admit
On 3/11/2022 at 7:08 PM, Lawhpefl10 said:

Edit: I will be accepting and look forward to meeting everyone in the Fall! Does anyone know if there is a FB group or anything for the upcoming Fall class?

LegallyTired
  • Law Student
On 3/11/2022 at 8:08 PM, Lawhpefl10 said:

The 2025 class Facebook group will be created by the Law Student Association later in the spring/summer. You can request to join “The Official U of S LSA Social Group” in the meantime, but not sure they’ll accept until the new LSA council is elected in April. 

• Like 2

bihl
  • Law School Admit

Accepted this week. 161 LSAT, 81% overall, B2 83%. 4 yr BA at USask. Very strong Sask connection. 

شخص غريب
36 minutes ago, bihl said:

Accepted this week. 161 LSAT, 81% overall, B2 83%. 4 yr BA at USask. Very strong Sask connection. 

Hey, do you know what your stats are in terms of GPA? (Preferably out of 4.0)

LlamaBarista
  • Applicant

Accepted eariler today! Out of province applicant.

B2: 3.89

LSAT: 163 (Jan 22)

Probably will be declining, good luck everyone! 

• 3 weeks later...
mud24
  • Law School Admit

Accepted yesterday through email. 

LSAT:160

B2:3.56/4.0

No sask connection, will likely be declining 

• Like 1