Accepted 2022

ZineZ
Message added by ZineZ,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

steph17
  • Applicant
10 hours ago, businesslaw231 said:

Accepted on RAMSS! (Jan. 11)

cGPA 3.29, L2/B2 3.88, LSAT 158 (Nov 2021)

Congrats! Please can you indicate which category you applied? Thanks!

jetblack
  • Law School Admit

Got in Jan 11th, no email, just checked the portal to see that I'm in!

cGPA: 3.3x, L2:3.8x 

LSAT: 154, 157, 159

Will decline quickly so as not to hold up anyone's spot! Good luck to all those waiting!

• Like 4

aubrey123
  • Applicant

Hi!

I received an offer through OLSAS but haven't received communication on RAMSS or email. Is this normal? I don't want to get too excited!

• Nom! 1
  • Hugs 1

PokeLawyer
  • Applicant
11 minutes ago, aubrey123 said:

Hi!

I received an offer through OLSAS but haven't received communication on RAMSS or email. Is this normal? I don't want to get too excited!

Same here!

• Like 1

Squeen
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, aubrey123 said:

Hi!

would you mind sharing your stats?

BirdsArentReal
  • Law Student

Accepted early January 🙂

GPA: 3.3; L2: 3.7

LSAT 168

Super grateful to be in somewhere in Ontario! Did not receive an email, just an update through RAMSS. Good luck to everyone waiting, I know it can get stressful.

aspiringlawyer
  • Law Student

Just checked my OLSAS and I have an acceptance from Lincoln Alexander! I didn't receive an email but I got the letter of admission on RAMSS and it's dated Jan 25. 

B20: 3.92, LSAT: 156

moderndayellewoods444
  • Applicant
15 minutes ago, aspiringlawyer said:

Just checked my OLSAS and I have an acceptance from Lincoln Alexander! I didn't receive an email but I got the letter of admission on RAMSS and it's dated Jan 25. 

B20: 3.92, LSAT: 156

Ah Congrats!! I'm really hoping to get into Ryerson and had a 157 LSAT and a similar B20, so I was wondering if you think anything in your application made you stand out?

FunnerRunner
  • Law School Admit

So excited to be adding to this thread! Similar to recent posters I was accepted on January 25 and saw my offer via RAMMS and OLSAS. 
cGPA: 3.9
LSAT: 156 (one attempt and one of those who had to rewrite because of the server crash)
Master's Degree
10+ years of fulltime work (including management) in research, tech, and higher ed.
Lots of volunteer experience and ECs

Also applied to Osgoode and Western but haven't heard yet. It will be tough call if I get into Osgoode as I want to go in TO, but nevertheless I am thrilled about this. 
Congratulations and good luck to everyone else. 🙂

aspiringlawyer
  • Law Student
22 minutes ago, moderndayellewoods444 said:

Ah Congrats!! I'm really hoping to get into Ryerson and had a 157 LSAT and a similar B20, so I was wondering if you think anything in your application made you stand out?

Thank you! I was a co-op student so had some industry experience, I also worked all throughout my undergrad and had some exec positions in extra curriculars. I know my LORs were pretty good as well. 

Accepted LSAT 16mid, CGPA: 2high/4, L2: 3high/4, From Ontario

Will need to do some research between Ryerson vs Dal.

Edited by RC51

wannabelawyer
  • Law School Admit

Offer at Ryeson!

GPA 3.33 ish

LSAT 166

2 years FT work experience that involves legal work somewhat!

Lincolns Inn
  • Law School Admit

Accepted on January 25th via OLSAS with a welcome letter in RAMSS the following day.

LSAT: 162

cGPA: 3.42; L2: 3.8X

Best of luck to all those waiting!

• Like 1

SDBP
  • Applicant
On 12/20/2021 at 3:26 PM, SDBP said:

Quick question re: acceptances : 

When folks are posting their stats and giving B2/L2, is this based on OLSAS scale or Ryerson's GPA scale? 

Previously, I had been assuming my B2 was 3.8, but that drops to ~3.6 if calculated using OLSAS scale. 

This would be helpful know what to compare to - thanks! 

-S 

UPDATE: Confirmed with RU admissions office that that do in fact use Ryerson GPA Scale when calculating admissions GPA (not OLSAS). That said, based on stats of the posts on this thread, I assume folks are still referring to their OLASA GPA. 

• Thanks 1

MasterChief
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, SDBP said:

UPDATE: Confirmed with RU admissions office that that do in fact use Ryerson GPA Scale when calculating admissions GPA (not OLSAS). That said, based on stats of the posts on this thread, I assume folks are still referring to their OLASA GPA. 

@SDBP This is super interesting, is there a conversion chart for Ryerson’s GPA scale somewhere online? I can’t find it 

tortstortoise
  • Law Student
2 hours ago, MasterChief said:

@SDBP This is super interesting, is there a conversion chart for Ryerson’s GPA scale somewhere online? I can’t find it 

https://www.ryerson.ca/studentguide/grades/

Just take your marks from your home school (whether percentage or letter grade) and convert each one using the chart on this page.

• Thanks 1

Ketod
  • Law School Admit

Hey! Anyone know when decisions come out for people who wrote the LSAT in Jan? Im waiting on the edge of my seat haha

• Like 2

ellwoods2.0
  • Law Student

No idea when I was accepted (only showed up on OLSAS, not in RAMSS/no email)

CGPA: 3.61

L2/B2: 3.93

LSAT: 152, 161

• Like 2

moderndayellewoods444
  • Applicant

Also just got an acceptance via only OLSAS and not RAMMS/email!

cGPA: 3.24

L20: ~3.9

LSAT 155, 157

Lots of ECs/work experience with vulnerable populations and good reference letters

Edited by moderndayellewoods444
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, ellwoods2.0 said:

No idea when I was accepted (only showed up on OLSAS, not in RAMSS/no email)

CGPA: 3.61

L2/B2: 3.93

LSAT: 152, 161

Congrats! When did you write the LSAT

ellwoods2.0
  • Law Student
15 hours ago, angryturtle said:

Congrats! When did you write the LSAT

Thank you!

Wrote in 2019, and then rewrote the October 2021 LSAT