Waitlist 2022

LegalScholar

• 3 weeks later...
LilSeedling
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, gino said:

just got waitlisted. 

What are your stats, if you don't mind sharing? And how were you notified?

• 4 weeks later...
lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant

Waitlisted today. Stats: 

CGPA: 3.69

B2: 3.89 

LSAT: 150

EC’s: Pretty standard volunteer experience, worked in a bank throughout University, and then got employed by the government as a Legal Assistant. Pretty fair letters of recommendation. That being said, this is my first rodeo.. does anyone know how the wait list works?

Thanks and best of luck!!!

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant
On 12/15/2021 at 11:05 PM, Rubber.Ducky said:

Waitlisted yesterday
3.4/160

Have you heard anything back yet?

On 1/11/2022 at 12:26 PM, Ep1414 said:

Just got waitlisted this morning

Have you heard anything back yet?

Sundin13
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, vp1014 said:

Waitlisted today. Stats: 

CGPA: 3.69

B2: 3.89 

LSAT: 150

EC’s: Pretty standard volunteer experience, worked in a bank throughout University, and then got employed by the government as a Legal Assistant. Pretty fair letters of recommendation. That being said, this is my first rodeo.. does anyone know how the wait list works?

Thanks and best of luck!!!

I've got very similar stats to you, hope we can both get in! I am still pending review on the Windsor portal. I took the January 2022 LSAT. Did you take your LSAT in January of this year as well? I have heard that the earlier you get on the Windsor waitlist the better your chances are, so all the best to you!

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant
6 minutes ago, Sundin13 said:

I've got very similar stats to you, hope we can both get in! I am still pending review on the Windsor portal. I took the January 2022 LSAT. Did you take your LSAT in January of this year as well? I have heard that the earlier you get on the Windsor waitlist the better your chances are, so all the best to you!

I took my LSAT in April! 

Best of luck to you!!

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant
14 minutes ago, mr1234 said:

waitlisted today. Feb 9th 

Congrats. Same here! What are your stats. Best of luck!

Sundin13
  • Applicant
15 minutes ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

I took my LSAT in April! 

Best of luck to you!!

Sweet! I guess they'll take a while before coming around to the January LSAT applications. Just wondering- did you get an email or portal update?

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant
Just now, Sundin13 said:

Sweet! I guess they'll take a while before coming around to the January LSAT applications. Just wondering- did you get an email or portal update?

Email and portal. Nothing on OLSAS yet. 

• Like 1

mr1234
  • Applicant
20 hours ago, lawstudent_candidate10 said:

Congrats. Same here! What are your stats. Best of luck!

Congrats!! I have a 3.0 GPA and I got a 157 on the LSAT. I have lots of volunteer experience in Windsor, so I feel that is why even though my stats aren't the best I still have a chance. What are your stats?

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, mr1234 said:

Congrats!! I have a 3.0 GPA and I got a 157 on the LSAT. I have lots of volunteer experience in Windsor, so I feel that is why even though my stats aren't the best I still have a chance. What are your stats?

Honestly! You’re on the waitlist, so who cares! Lol. My lsat isn’t the greatest, 150, CGPA 3.69, basic volunteer experience for blm, Brest cancer awareness and abused women, I worked throughout undergrad and now work for the gov as a legal assistant. I also own my own business! 

• Like 1

CL19
  • Law Student

waitlisted today

cGPA: 3.47 B2: 3.54 LSAT: 162

two years work experience and standard volunteer experience 

Any chance getting in ?

ArtandLaw
  • Applicant

Waitlisted today...

3.2cgpa / 3.75 L2

155 LSAT

Excellent letters of rec, very strong, relevant work experience (1 year out of undergrad)

Anyone know what the chances are like if waitlisted at this time?

cmoney
  • Law School Admit
10 hours ago, ArtandLaw said:

Waitlisted today...

3.2cgpa / 3.75 L2

155 LSAT

Excellent letters of rec, very strong, relevant work experience (1 year out of undergrad)

Anyone know what the chances are like if waitlisted at this time?

Honestly my friend got waitlisted in June and got off by august - lower LSAT as well but that was 2 years ago, last year I felt like there wasnt as much waitlist movement but i feel like we are all in a good spot 🙂

KNCZ
  • Law School Admit
On 2/16/2022 at 7:15 AM, LilSeedling said:

Waitlisted yesterday, cGPA 3.67/157 lsat 

That's insane.. Your stats are average even arguably slightly better than average (at least for Windsor).. I feel for you and am hoping for the best. Do you have any reasons to think why you were put on a waitlist? Did you graduate years ago, inadequate volunteer/work experience etc?

• 2 weeks later...
RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit

Waitlisted Today - No Email Yet, Just Saw On Portal.

CGPA = 3.25, B2/L2 = 3.7ish, LSAT = 159 (highest)

Hopefully this year I get accepted off of it (unlike last year).

Best of luck to all.

• Like 1