Waitlist 2022

LegalScholar

lookingforlawhv
  • Applicant
19 hours ago, grandelawyer said:

huh, am i reading this correctly? how did you get waitlisted with those stats o.O you should have been accepted for windsor imo

got waitlisted 2 weeks ago,

cGPA 3.5

LSAT: 158 (one attempt)

really nervous 😞 

yeah, I did do the Jan LSAT but idk . This cycle seems rough. Good luck to you!

ontario 123

Hey! 

Has anyone who was waitlisted gotten off the waitlist yet? I was waitlisted over a month and a half ago and am wondering when I'll hear back 🙂 

mr1234
  • Applicant
On 4/18/2022 at 3:51 PM, ontario 123 said:

Hey! 

Has anyone who was waitlisted gotten off the waitlist yet? I was waitlisted over a month and a half ago and am wondering when I'll hear back 🙂 

Hi! I was waitlisted back in February and am still on the waitlist. Hoping we will hear back soon, but I know that many people don't get off the waitlist until after the acceptance deadline but fingers crossed:) 

queenbee
  • Law School Admit

Portal updated to waitlisted today for single JD. I’ll be e-mailing them to remove me from the waitlist so I hope the list moves along fast. Good luck everyone! ☺️

• Like 4

matthews95
  • Applicant

Waitlisted Dual, nothing from single yet. Didn't even get an email, just decided to check the portal. Feeling really disappointed as I felt this was my best shot for law school but I guess theres still a chance. 

GPA 2.X mid 

LSAT 167 

Do we know the order of the waitlist? Do I have to do anything to accept the waitlist?  

• Ryn pinned this topic
Cherry
  • Applicant

Waitlisted (super happy because it's my first good news aha) 

LSAT: 152 

GPA: 3.6

Completed a thesis on incarceration in Canada, fairly good EC's: was president of many legal/social justice clubs, & good references. 

Not surprised because my stats obviously are much lower. Still waiting to hear from Ottawa, and Saskatchewan. Goodluck to everyone:)

Just now, Cherry said:

Waitlisted (super happy because it's my first good news aha) 

LSAT: 152 

GPA: 3.6

Completed a thesis on incarceration in Canada, fairly good EC's: was president of many legal/social justice clubs, & good references. 

Not surprised because my stats obviously are much lower. Still waiting to hear from Ottawa, and Saskatchewan. Goodluck to everyone:)

forgot to put the date, it was early April that I got waitlisted

• 4 weeks later...
Law_Hopeful
  • Applicant

Waitlisted today. Do they give your place on the wait list? 

40 minutes ago, daydreamer97 said:

Waitlisted today

What are your stats?

Law_Hopeful
  • Applicant

Does it say it on everyone’s application “ the program is now full and you have been placed on waitlist, we will notify you if a seat becomes available for you”

Sundin13
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Green123 said:

Does it say it on everyone’s application “ the program is now full and you have been placed on waitlist, we will notify you if a seat becomes available for you”

Did you get this on your portal?

Sundin13
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Green123 said:

Yes did you?

Nope, im still listed as referred to admissions committee, so wonder if that’s just a rejection now seeing that they have said that the program is now full…

Law_Hopeful
  • Applicant
10 minutes ago, Sundin13 said:

Nope, im still listed as referred to admissions committee, so wonder if that’s just a rejection now seeing that they have said that the program is now full…

Yeah that is why I’m wondering if people who were waitlisted earlier have that same message or if it’s just a generic waitlist message 

Edited by Green123

AllRise
  • Law Student
On 6/10/2022 at 6:49 PM, Green123 said:

Yeah that is why I’m wondering if people who were waitlisted earlier have that same message or if it’s just a generic waitlist message 

I received this message last year after being waitlisted very early in the cycle, I later received an acceptance letter in late June. I believe it is a generic message. 

Avidchaidrinker

I actually reached out to Windsor because my app is still referred to ad com and they told me that they are still moving through apps and that there are still open seats

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
mr1234
  • Applicant

Last week I was rejected off of the waitlist for single jd but yesterday I got accepted into dual. 

Marie144
  • Applicant
3 hours ago, mr1234 said:

Last week I was rejected off of the waitlist for single jd but yesterday I got accepted into dual. 

Congrats! I know the site is down - so did you just get notified through email?

mr1234
  • Applicant
33 minutes ago, Marie144 said:

Congrats! I know the site is down - so did you just get notified through email?

Thank you!! Yes i was notified about both through email. I'm really hoping the Windsor sites get fixed asap

hello! i was wondering if it means anything if you're waitlisted super early in the cycle (i.e. dec/jan)? i was also wondering when you generally get notified about whether you'll be accepted or denied from the waitlist? 

17 minutes ago, PJ1923 said:

hello! i was wondering if it means anything if you're waitlisted super early in the cycle (i.e. dec/jan)? i was also wondering when you generally get notified about whether you'll be accepted or denied from the waitlist? 

Based on last years thread I don’t think there’s any correlation. In fact a lot people accepted seemed to have been wait listed very late in the cycle (around June/July). The email I received said I would be notified  if it doesn’t appear i will receive admission… but I would say the notification time is highly dependent on the drop rate. Last year discussions seemed to have died down a lot after mid august.  

cinderellaw
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, lauyer said:

Waitlisted this morning - has anyone been accepted off of the waitlist so far?

What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking ? I’ve been on the waitlist since May.. still waiting and praying everyday.