Waitlist 2022

LegalScholar

7 hours ago, lauyer said:

Waitlisted this morning - has anyone been accepted off of the waitlist so far?

Hey! Were you notified via email or through the Uwinsite portal? 

I’ve been having issues logging into the Uwinsite page & their IT team has not been helpful at all. It makes me super anxious. 

lauyer
  • Applicant
3 hours ago, cinderellaw said:

What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking ? I’ve been on the waitlist since May.. still waiting and praying everyday. 

Not at all! My cGPA is 2.99, L2/B2 ~3.4 and LSAT 162. Best of luck!

23 minutes ago, Lou said:

I’ve been having issues logging into the Uwinsite page & their IT team has not been helpful at all. It makes me super anxious. 

I was notified by email this morning but the Uwinsite portal was updated when I checked as well. Their site was down for quite some time but I've had issues logging in regardless of that. Somehow I manage to log in by refreshing/going back and forth on my tab - will probably also follow up with IT when that eventually stops working. Hopefully they're better with getting back to you now that their site is up and running!

AllRise
  • Law Student
13 hours ago, Lou said:

No doubt the IT team already told you this, but just in case, please be sure you have cleared your cache. This can fix a lot of issues that prevent sign in; the process is Cnt+H > Clear Browsing Data. I was having issues signing in, once I cleared my cache those issues went away. 

16 hours ago, lauyer said:

Not at all! My cGPA is 2.99, L2/B2 ~3.4 and LSAT 162. Best of luck!

I was notified by email this morning but the Uwinsite portal was updated when I checked as well. Their site was down for quite some time but I've had issues logging in regardless of that. Somehow I manage to log in by refreshing/going back and forth on my tab - will probably also follow up with IT when that eventually stops working. Hopefully they're better with getting back to you now that their site is up and running!

Thank you! The portal keeps saying that my password is wrong but when I talked to IT they said they’re unable to help me fix it. 💀

I’ll keep an eye on my email because my application has just said “under evaluation” this whole time. 

6 hours ago, AllRise said:

No doubt the IT team already told you this, but just in case, please be sure you have cleared your cache. This can fix a lot of issues that prevent sign in; the process is Cnt+H > Clear Browsing Data. I was having issues signing in, once I cleared my cache those issues went away. 

I’ve tried that too! It hasn't worked for me which is really disappointing. 

lawschooldream
  • Applicant
On 7/5/2022 at 11:55 AM, lauyer said:

Waitlisted this morning - has anyone been accepted off of the waitlist so far?

I was accepted off the waitlist yesterday - waitlisted in March 

LSAT: 155

cGPA: 3.56

• Thanks 1

Marie144
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, lawschooldream said:

I was accepted off the waitlist yesterday - waitlisted in March 

LSAT: 155

cGPA: 3.56

Congrats!!! Is this for single?

berrycardinal42
  • Applicant

Waitlisted last night. 

Windsor is my top choice so I’m kind of bummed. Is there a chance of even getting off the wait list if you were notified this late? Not sure what to do. 

cGPA: 3.74

LSAT: 158

Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant
8 hours ago, berrycardinal42 said:

Waitlisted last night. 

Windsor is my top choice so I’m kind of bummed. Is there a chance of even getting off the wait list if you were notified this late? Not sure what to do. 

I’m in the same boat!! I was waitlisted on July 6. So I’m super nervous 😩 so you aren’t alone. I’m not even sure about how to go on about life at this point bc I was going to rewrite my lsat in September, but now I’m like is it even worth it😭

matthews95
  • Applicant
9 minutes ago, Desilegallyblonde said:

I’m in the same boat!! I was waitlisted on July 6. So I’m super nervous 😩 so you aren’t alone. I’m not even sure about how to go on about life at this point bc I was going to rewrite my lsat in September, but now I’m like is it even worth it😭

I've read when you get waitlisted doesn't matter so much. Were you guys waitlisted dual or single? both? 

8 hours ago, berrycardinal42 said:

Waitlisted last night. 

Same here, I'm just planning for the R at this point. Plan for the worst, hope for the best? 

Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant
55 minutes ago, matthews95 said:

I've read when you get waitlisted doesn't matter so much. Were you guys waitlisted dual or single? both? 

Same here, I'm just planning for the R at this point. Plan for the worst, hope for the best? 

I mean I was already planning on rewriting for next cycle and preparing for that. 
planning for the worst and hoping for the best is the smart thing to do. But I just can’t stop thinking about the fact that my life can change in a mere 2 months😭😭 it’s a lot to digest 

matthews95
  • Applicant
5 hours ago, Desilegallyblonde said:

I mean I was already planning on rewriting for next cycle and preparing for that. 
planning for the worst and hoping for the best is the smart thing to do. But I just can’t stop thinking about the fact that my life can change in a mere 2 months😭😭 it’s a lot to digest 

Trust me, I understand, espcially cause I have the same ethnic background( assuming from your username).Planning on rewriting the LSAT is a good idea, but if your CGPA is really low I'ld look in to raising that. I raised my LSAT to a 167 and it hasn't amounted in to one acceptance despite hard work (Canada schools care more about cGPA even though I think its BS).  Im going to the UK if things don't work out and im essentially planning for that even though I've been waitlisted at both Windsor programs. Its a lot to digest, but imo its best to be level headed. Goodluck though, I hope you get in!

By the way it seems that my portal status has been updated "Applicants who have submitted an application through OUAC must accept or decline their offer of admission at www.ouac.on.ca All other applicants may indicate their decision by clicking one of the options above. ........." Do you guys have this as well? 

Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant
23 hours ago, matthews95 said:

Trust me, I understand, espcially cause I have the same ethnic background( assuming from your username).Planning on rewriting the LSAT is a good idea, but if your CGPA is really low I'ld look in to raising that. I raised my LSAT to a 167 and it hasn't amounted in to one acceptance despite hard work (Canada schools care more about cGPA even though I think its BS).  Im going to the UK if things don't work out and im essentially planning for that even though I've been waitlisted at both Windsor programs. Its a lot to digest, but imo its best to be level headed. Goodluck though, I hope you get in!

By the way it seems that my portal status has been updated "Applicants who have submitted an application through OUAC must accept or decline their offer of admission at www.ouac.on.ca All other applicants may indicate their decision by clicking one of the options above. ........." Do you guys have this as well? 

Ugh I appreciate that. I was thinking about trying for the states next year and then just not coming back🤷🏽‍♀️

I haven’t been able to log into the portal. I’ve read that others are having issues as well

Jas24
  • Applicant

has anyone here been accepted for Dual JD yet or have been Rejected? I got waitlisted for JD in Windsor and now have been rejected. Wondering if that automatically rejects me from Dual JD too since the status says "referred -admissions committee"?

AllRise
  • Law Student
8 minutes ago, PJ1923 said:

was anyone waitlisted in January? if so, did you get off the waitlist or did you get any updates at all? 

Last year I was waitlisted in January and received my offer of acceptance in late June/early July. I didn't receive any updates in-between. 

lawhopeful28
  • Law Student
29 minutes ago, PJ1923 said:

was anyone waitlisted in January? if so, did you get off the waitlist or did you get any updates at all? 

I was waitlisted in January. Haven’t heard anything since and my application still says “Waitlisted” in the portal. 

Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant
On 7/11/2022 at 9:48 AM, Jas24 said:

has anyone here been accepted for Dual JD yet or have been Rejected? I got waitlisted for JD in Windsor and now have been rejected. Wondering if that automatically rejects me from Dual JD too since the status says "referred -admissions committee"?

Did you get an email or is it in the portal? 

Jas24
  • Applicant
10 hours ago, Desilegallyblonde said:

Did you get an email or is it in the portal? 

For regular JD at Windsor, I received an email and it shows on the portal as “not admitted”. Whereas, for dual JD it shows referred to admissions. Haven’t received any email. 

LonelyLawyer
  • Applicant

Got accepted off the waitlist yesterday! Did my usual portal checks and was shook to see it updated to admitted. Got my letter this morning and have until July 15 to accept. Was waitlisted mid June. 

Unpopular opinion but Windsor was my first choice (knowing higher ranked ON schools were out of my reach). I’m just thrilled to be in! 

LSAT 159

cgpa 3.0

mature student, BScN Hons degree, 10 years working FT, 6 years in a medical legal role, excellent LORs, shit PS lol 

Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant
9 hours ago, LonelyLawyer said:

Got accepted off the waitlist yesterday! Did my usual portal checks and was shook to see it updated to admitted. Got my letter this morning and have until July 15 to accept. Was waitlisted mid June. 

Unpopular opinion but Windsor was my first choice (knowing higher ranked ON schools were out of my reach). I’m just thrilled to be in! 

LSAT 159

cgpa 3.0

mature student, BScN Hons degree, 10 years working FT, 6 years in a medical legal role, excellent LORs, shit PS lol 

Did they also send you an email? I haven’t been able to log in.

Asdf2757
  • Law School Admit
On 7/13/2022 at 6:02 AM, LonelyLawyer said:

LSAT 159

cgpa 3.0

Was your L2 like a 4.0 or something?

• 2 weeks later...
Xxyz
  • Law Student

Waitlisted for single & dual early March, about a week apart. 167 (only write), high 2 gpa, health considerations. 

Has anyone been in contact with admissions to find out if there is likely to be any more movement this summer? Received a round of waitlists this application cycle & the stress is killing me.