Waitlist 2022

LegalScholar

Yhuxtable
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, Xxyz said:

Waitlisted for single & dual early March, about a week apart. 167 (only write), high 2 gpa, health considerations. 

Has anyone been in contact with admissions to find out if there is likely to be any more movement this summer? Received a round of waitlists this application cycle & the stress is killing me. 

Decisions could come out as late as mid-August. That’s what I was told by admissions, so there’s still hope! The other schools forum seems to have slowed down, Windsor is very much active, so it seems offers and rejections are still going out . I was accepted myself just July 11th. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant

Anyone have any updates??  Or call the admissions office to see if there is any movement 

• 2 weeks later...
Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant
28 minutes ago, NikM said:

Is there a reason offers are being made so late this year? 

Did anyone hear anything new ?

nope still waitlisted!!

lauyer
  • Applicant
5 hours ago, kc2022 said:

I got the offer today but declined, whoever is still waiting, good luck!

Congrats on your acceptances! Do you mind sharing whether this is for single/dual and when you were waitlisted?

14 minutes ago, lauyer said:

Congrats on your acceptances! Do you mind sharing whether this is for single/dual and when you were waitlisted?

Thanks! I applied single, waitlisted sometime in February/March.

• Thanks 1

Asdf2757
  • Law School Admit

Just got rejected off the waitlist, after I saw so many people with super weak stats, even 156-160 LSATs getting accepted. I guess Ill just take my 3.4x GPA and 168 LSAT and go f myself. Cant help but think that my race was a factor in this or maybe Windsor just really earns their reputation as kind of a joke.

Edited by Asdf2757

CBay
  • Law School Admit
25 minutes ago, Asdf2757 said:

Just got rejected off the waitlist, after I saw so many people with super weak stats, even 156-160 LSATs getting accepted. I guess Ill just take my 3.4x GPA and 168 LSAT and go f myself. Cant help but think that my race was a factor in this or maybe Windsor just really earns their reputation as kind of a joke.

What makes you think that your race would be a factor?

8 hours ago, Asdf2757 said:

Sure buddy, race is the factor, keep telling yourself that. It's not like you were whining about schools that rejected/kept you on waitlist being "unprofessional" or a "joke". The onterio law schools that take personal statements seriously probably sensed your vibe from that.

From a non-white immigrant applicant who got accepted by the school that rejected you because of "race"

Edited by kc2022
  • Like 2

Doot Universary
  • Law School Admit
10 hours ago, Asdf2757 said:

I guess Ill just take my 3.4x GPA and 168 LSAT and go f myself. Cant help but think that my race was a factor in this […]

If your personal statement reads anything close to this, I can say with fairly high confidence that your reasoning for being rejected is incorrect. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Asdf2757
  • Law School Admit
12 hours ago, Doot Universary said:

If your personal statement reads anything close to this, I can say with fairly high confidence that your reasoning for being rejected is incorrect. 

My personal statement did not read like that lol, and was actually fairly strong. I am from windsor and know their reputation and i understand that my comments were unprofessional and possibly incorrect but i really could not understand how such low stats on here got accepted and I got refused. I have been accepted to a different law school in Ontario anyways.

Cherry
  • Applicant

I was just accepted from the waitlist today! trying to figure out if I am able to defer since it is SO close to the school year. 

• Ryn locked this topic
  • ZineZ unpinned this topic