Accepted (Common Law) 2022

law000099
Ryn
Message added by Ryn,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

Just got in, no email but saw an offer on OUAC, likely passing on the offer because I have a lot of strings here in Toronto.

cGPA: 3.2X L2: 3.7X

LSAT: 170

canadianlegalbaddie
  • Applicant
On 2/9/2022 at 9:23 AM, Futurelawyer123 said:

I JUST GOT IN!!!! 3.8 GPA and LSAT 156. I think my personal statement helped me a lot. 

Congratulations!!! May I ask if you applied through general category?

Roch90
  • Law Student

Accepted last week! cGPA: 3.12, LSAT: 162

Applied as a mature student (out of school 9 years), with I think a really strong PS. I'm also a uO alum. 

• Like 2

tomatopotatoo
  • Applicant

Accepted today via ouzone (no email yet)!

LSAT: 160 (November); CGPA (OLSAS): 3.65

Applied pretty close to the deadline in the general category.

This is my first offer and I am ecstatic!!

Best of luck to everyone still waiting 🙂

• Like 3

hellokitty
  • Applicant
27 minutes ago, KNCZ said:

In absolute shock to learn that I've been admitted.

OLSAS CGPA: 3.77      LSAT: 144 (one write this January)

General applicant, MA degree and former government employee. For those waiting and constantly checking their applications and this forum, have hope. Anything is possible.

Firstly, congratulations! I noticed in a previous post of yours you mentioned having a 155 on LSAT, not at all trying to call you out just wanted to confirm as perhaps this was a typo. For transparency and possibly to avoid a false sense of hope for others with lower scores, would you be able to clarify?

• Like 3

KNCZ
  • Law School Admit
11 minutes ago, hellokitty said:

Firstly, congratulations! I noticed in a previous post of yours you mentioned having a 155 on LSAT, not at all trying to call you out just wanted to confirm as perhaps this was a typo. For transparency and possibly to avoid a false sense of hope for others with lower scores, would you be able to clarify?

Yes, I should have clarified that this was a cancelled score after believing that my stats were not adequate for my applications this cycle. And the typo was the 3.71 (actually 3.77). After being a first time test taker I purchased the score cancellation so there is no record of it on my file (at least that's my knowledge). What's more insane is that my score dropped after, but the selection process must truly be holistic in the case of my admittance. My apologies to those who may be confused.

Edited by KNCZ
  • Like 1

hellokitty
  • Applicant
2 minutes ago, KNCZ said:

Yes, I should have clarified that this was a cancelled score after believing that my stats were not adequate for my applications last cycle. After being a first time test taker I purchased the score cancellation so there is no record of it on my file (at least that's my knowledge). What's more insane is that my score dropped after, but the selection process must truly be holistic in the case of my admittance. My apologies to those who may be confused.

That makes sense. I appreciate your response, thank you! And congrats once again 🙂

• Like 1

Ketod
  • Law School Admit
On 2/16/2022 at 9:07 PM, Jooj said:

Congrats! Did you have a previous LSAT score aside from Jan 22' on file by any chance?

No I didnt! I had cancelled my first score from November and retook it in Jan 🙂

• Like 1

lawyerpk
  • Applicant
3 hours ago, KNCZ said:

Yes, I should have clarified that this was a cancelled score after believing that my stats were not adequate for my applications this cycle. And the typo was the 3.71 (actually 3.77). After being a first time test taker I purchased the score cancellation so there is no record of it on my file (at least that's my knowledge). What's more insane is that my score dropped after, but the selection process must truly be holistic in the case of my admittance. My apologies to those who may be confused.

Congratulations on your acceptance! Sorry I just want to clarify, is the score you cancelled the 144? Did you get accepted with a 155 score or the 144? I have a low LSAT score so just want to make sure 🙂

dimsum1
  • Law School Admit

OLSAS:  Garbage (2.91 from 18 years ago)

LSAT:  158

20+ years of experience in the Canadian Armed Forces, with some academic stuff scattered about.  I know for a fact that my PS put me over the line, because my stats are definitely middling (or less).

Applied as Mature.

Edited by dimsum1
  • Like 2

Radiant.Energy
  • Applicant

Accepted!

LSAT: 159

CGPA: 3.0/ L2 3.8

Great softs, work experience and recommendations 

LMK if you guys want more details!! Thanks

• Like 4

HotJudgeSundae
  • Law Student

Acceptance dated 02/24!! 

cGPA: 3.61

LSAT: 162

applied general. I have 2 degrees and lots of ECs, I imagine good LORs as well

• Like 2

theaccountant
  • Applicant

Accepted!

CGPA: 3.85
LSAT: 156
Category: Mature
University of Ottawa Alumni, 5 years of full time professional experience, CPA designation

• Like 3