Accepted 2022

Bananaman
TobyFlenderson
Message added by TobyFlenderson,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

km3
  • Law Student

Accepted via student centre, no email yet 

cGPA: 3.3x

L2: 3.8x

LSAT: 168

Edited by km3

Kobe
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, brokenegg said:

so happy for u, u deserve it ❤️

Thank you !!! Congrats on your acceptance at Robson hall today as well!

• Hugs 1

amalclooneystan
  • Applicant

Accepted - got the email at 5:15pm today 

cGPA: 3.64 L2: 3.7-3.8 

LSAT: 160 (only write) 

Decent EC's, 4th year UWO student 

Voila_OvO
  • Law School Admit

Just got accepted via email! My first acceptance lol

LSAT: 165

OLSAS CGPA: 3.3

B2: 3.9

• Like 1

PuzzleheadedStorm268

Accepted today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGPA: 3.48/4.0

LSAT: 171

mediocre extracurriculars and part-time work experience, access applicant

Most likely will be accepting!

• Like 2

Asdf2757
  • Law School Admit
2 hours ago, PuzzleheadedStorm268 said:

Accepted today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGPA: 3.48/4.0

LSAT: 171

mediocre extracurriculars and part-time work experience, access applicant

Most likely will be accepting!

Please dont accept, I am agonizingly still waiting on a decision. Of course I am joking though, congratulations! Can I ask what your L2 is? My CGPA is a bit lower than yours (my L2 is at your CPGA) and my LSAT is only at 168 and im still waiting so I am seriously worried lol.

WannabGmac
  • Law School Admit
6 hours ago, TheLoneWanderer said:

Please dont accept, I am agonizingly still waiting on a decision. Of course I am joking though, congratulations! Can I ask what your L2 is? My CGPA is a bit lower than yours (my L2 is at your CPGA) and my LSAT is only at 168 and im still waiting so I am seriously worried lol.

Not who you were asking @TheLoneWanderer but if its any consolation I got an offer from Western in February with a 3.42 CGPA, like a 3.79 L2 and a 159 LSAT. With an LSAT that high and a decent/coherent PS + Solid ECs and rec letters I think you could have a shot. (Not an adcomm member though, so what I am saying as a fellow applicant could not be true at all tbh.) I hope this kind of helps alleviate some of the worries. 

Asdf2757
  • Law School Admit
9 hours ago, WannabGmac said:

Not who you were asking @TheLoneWanderer but if its any consolation I got an offer from Western in February with a 3.42 CGPA, like a 3.79 L2 and a 159 LSAT. With an LSAT that high and a decent/coherent PS + Solid ECs and rec letters I think you could have a shot. (Not an adcomm member though, so what I am saying as a fellow applicant could not be true at all tbh.) I hope this kind of helps alleviate some of the worries. 

Thanks, that does help a bit. Congratulations, have you made a decision about it yet? I think for me it might be a very close call and a long sweat haha.

WannabGmac
  • Law School Admit
2 minutes ago, TheLoneWanderer said:

Thanks, that does help a bit. Congratulations, have you made a decision about it yet? I think for me it might be a very close call and a long sweat haha.

Hopefully you get the email saying you're in soon friend! Fingers crossed for you. My mind was already set as I had already received an acceptance to Dal by that point, and the only other school I applied to that would have competed with Dal is UBC and I'm not getting in there LOL... regardless though genuinely rooting that the file review gods shine down brightly on you haha

Asdf2757
  • Law School Admit
9 hours ago, WannabGmac said:

Hopefully you get the email saying you're in soon friend! Fingers crossed for you. My mind was already set as I had already received an acceptance to Dal by that point, and the only other school I applied to that would have competed with Dal is UBC and I'm not getting in there LOL... regardless though genuinely rooting that the file review gods shine down brightly on you haha

Thank you very much kind friend! And oh thats awesome, ive heard the East Coast is beautiful and I know so many people that want to move out there (from Ontario). Haha well if you applied there anyways this year then good luck, you never know! Thanks again haha, and I hope you enjoy Dal!!

• Nom! 1

• 3 weeks later...
Toast Viking
  • Law Student

Just got in now.

cGpa: 3.65ish, LSAT: 161, one take

Will be declining. Good luck everyone!

Debtful
  • Applicant
5 minutes ago, hopeless semantic said:

Just got in now.

cGpa: 3.65ish, LSAT: 161, one take

Will be declining. Good luck everyone!

Were you ever on waitlist?

Toast Viking
  • Law Student
3 hours ago, Debtful said:

Were you ever on waitlist?

No I wasn’t

Lawschooldream8
  • Applicant

Accepted May 4th. 

LSAT 162 CGPA 3.79 (3.81 w/ winter grades) L2/B2: 3.87. 

Average ECs with some volunteer experience at a law firm. 

Declined (riding out the Osgoode wait list until June 30 and have Queens as my backup) 🙂 good luck to everyone waiting! 

Frankie576
  • Law Student

Accepted May 4th.

cGPA: 3.9x

LSAT: 156 (there’s hope for low LSAT scores!)

Undecided if I will accept or not because I’ve been accepted elsewhere and wasn’t anticipating getting in this late in the cycle. 

• 1 month later...
uoftearsalumna
  • Applicant

Accepted via portal on June 13th.

Originally deferred on April 26th due to pending winter 2022 semester grades.

Stats: 3.56 cGPA, 3.9 B2/L2, 160 LSAT.

First offer! Really excited!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sa4206
  • Law Student

Accepted last week off the waitlist but declined - already committed to another school! 

LSAT: 161, L2: 3.8, cGPA: 3.7

• Hugs 1

• 3 weeks later...
justtryingmybestttt
  • Applicant

I just got off the waitlist!!!!

GPA: 3.68

GPA last two years: 3.91

LSAT- 157

LOTS of extra curriculars and such

• Ryn locked this topic
  • Ryn unpinned this topic