Chance me: 3.69 CGPA, 3.90 L2, 158 LSAT

Pool12

Pool12
  • Applicant

I also have a masters degree, science undergrad, strong LOR, decent extracurriculars. Wondering my chances for all Ontario schools 

soundofconfusion
  • Law Student

I am only an admit, so don't rely on this by any means, but this would be my estimate:

Overall, you have a decent shot at everything but UofT, where you have next to no chance. I would say Osgoode is a bit of a reach but very much not impossible, especially if you can demonstrate some reason why your early grades were not great and why that wouldn't be a problem now (and also, they're not bad; your cGPA is competitive for Oz and they are ultimately a cGPA school. It's just with an LSAT that is below median you want to make up any ground you can). With an L2 like that you have a very good chance of getting in to Queen's and Western. You could probably get into Windsor and Lakehead quite easily. Ottawa you'd have a strong but not guaranteed chance at.

Edited by soundofconfusion

2 hours ago, Pool12 said:

I also have a masters degree, science undergrad, strong LOR, decent extracurriculars. Wondering my chances for all Ontario schools 

3.69 and 3.92 per OLSAS conversion?