What are my chances? Cgpa 3.2 B3 3.62 L2 3.86 Lsat 160

Lsat372

Lsat372
  • Applicant

Hi I applied to Queens, Western, Ottawa, Windsor, Osgood, Alberta and Calgary

I know my gpa is low, but it is becuase I had some really bad circumstances that affected my academic performance during the time, so I am applying in the access category to all of these schools and have explained the circumstances along with proving medical documentation for my application.

I was wondering what my chances are with these stats, if anyone has gotten in with similar stats, and if not, what Lsat score you would recomend I need with my stats? I'll be writing the Lsat again next novemeber and applying the next application cycle too if this one does not work out

Renerik
  • Law Student

I'd give you a coin flip's chance or better at each of Queens/UWO/UofC/UofA. Ottawa is a hard sell with your cgpa. Windsor and Osgoode are up in the air. 

• Like 1

Electricity
  • Law Student
3 minutes ago, Renerik said:

I'd give you a coin flip's chance or better at each of Queens/UWO/UofC/UofA

Seconded. Even without the access consideration, I think you're bound to make it into at least one of these. 

5 hours ago, Lsat372 said:

Osgood

Sincerely hoping you didn't do this on your personal statement.

Lsat372
  • Applicant
9 minutes ago, Electricity said:

Seconded. Even without the access consideration, I think you're bound to make it into at least one of these. 

Sincerely hoping you didn't do this on your personal statement.

LOL no I did not do that on my applications, nice catch tho! And I really hope so 😞