I don't understand the OLSAS Academic Background "GPA Course Summary"

steph17

steph17
  • Applicant

Is this just a summary on OLSAS for me to see how my OLSAS GPA is calculated? Or is this what will be shown to the admissions team? I'd want to know if the admissions team will receive/look at my official transcript? I received distinction and awards/scholarships etc in my undergrad, and this is not visible on the OLSAS GPA Course Summary of course, but it is on the official transcript, so will the admissions team see that? Sorry if someone else already asked this or if this is an obvious question, I am just worried and would like some clarification. 

steph17
  • Applicant

Ok great! Someone on another post said that they can’t look at everyone’s transcript. I don’t really understand that because why are we sending it then?