New here

kkm1

kkm1
  • Applicant

Hello! I will be taking my lsat for the first time in Jan. Applied to many law schools for fall 2022. CGpa: 3.15 

Which law schools will have the best chance of me getting in? Is this year cycle competitive? Did anyone know if there are students who got in with low gpa? I started my first year during pandemic so my grades aren't that good but I picked up the pace and worked hard to improve my gpa in my second/third year. Second year gpa: 3.75 Third Year: 4.25. However, the cumulative gpa is low due to my worst grades in 1st and half of 2nd year. 

GGrievous
  • Law Student

There are schools that only care about your last 2 and best 2 years, so if you can get a good LSAT score you should be fine, especially if you applied broadly. 

Edited by Barry

kkm1
  • Applicant
On 1/7/2022 at 2:44 PM, Barry said:

There are schools that only care about your last 2 and best 2 years, so if you can get a good LSAT score you should be fine, especially if you applied broadly. 

which schools?

GGrievous
  • Law Student
7 minutes ago, kkm1 said:

which schools?

Each school will say in their admissions page what their GPA requirements are. They can change so I’d recommend referring to the school.