2021 Canadian Law Salary Survey

canuckfanatic

GGrievous
  • Law Student

I just don't like that he blamed his marriage instead of just saying he didn't wanna do it. I say this as a bitter single person. It's much more exhausting to not get married.  

Edited by Barry
  • LOL 2

Pendragon
  • Lawyer
26 minutes ago, Jaggers said:

People are busy these days. Relax, everyone.

True that. Preparing for a wedding takes a lot of work. 

GGrievous
  • Law Student
29 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

True that. Preparing for a wedding takes a lot of work. 

I think you should get one week prior to the day of the wedding and one week following the honeymoon to be allowed to use it as an excuse, that's reasonable. Then when you pop out a kid you can use that as your "my dog ate my homework". You can fake their illnesses, all that sweet stuff. I recommend OP knock up their partner before returning. 

Edited by Barry

Rashabon
  • Lawyer

Another reason I'm happy to be on Bay Street - absolutely no need for this project and therefore no need to get pissy about its status.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Judgelight
  • Lawyer

Does anyone have access to the data or to the OP? I could put this into a spreadsheet and have rudimentary graphs available in short order.

OP feel free to PM me, happy to help.

• Like 1

GGrievous
  • Law Student
5 hours ago, Judgelight said:

Just bumping this thread, has anyone seen OP?

You mean has anyone seen OP on the public forum that everyone can view including you? No we have not. 

CleanHands
  • Lawyer
12 minutes ago, Barry said:

You mean has anyone seen OP on the public forum that everyone can view including you?

No. This OP was an old forum regular and several of us have his in person ID and contact info.

Hey everyone,

We're locking this thread for now. Until we hear from @canuckfanatic on either the forum or on Discord, there's not much else to be said at the moment. Canuck - please  message the mods whenever you see this so we can either unlock the thread, or figure out a different path forward.

I'm going to take a minute to also take a minute to agree with what @KOMODO said here:

On 11/15/2021 at 6:33 AM, KOMODO said:

I think the more fitting takeaway for everyone is that it's really important not to take on more than you can handle. I see this all the time in practice - people overcommit to their detriment. Be realistic about your time, and if you agree to complete something, see it through.

There is, of course, always a chance that something pressing has come up in OP's life that has made processing a survey extremely difficult at the moment. They are a longtime poster and have made some fantastic contributions the the community. I don't want my post to seem like a singlehanded admonishment - life happens. 

• Like 5

• ZineZ locked and unpinned this topic