Chance me: cGPA ~3.6/3.7, LSAT 161

hellofriends

hellofriends
  • Applicant

Hi all, please chance me? I'm not sure of my exact cGPA but I believe last year when I checked on OLSAS it was between 3.6 and 3.7 (I checked last year when applying but can't remember how to find that info now!). LSAT 161 (only write). ECs probably below average (honours thesis, volunteering in a research lab and working in a different research lab, some PT work during undergrad). This is my second time applying. Last year I applied to UofT, Osgoode, and Ryerson (with the same stats). Was rejected from Ryerson and UofT, waitlisted at Osgoode. This year I am doing an accelerated paralegal program at Seneca, so I am hoping that adds to my experience. I applied to UofT, Osgoode, Ryerson, Queens, Western and Ottawa. I know I probably have no chance at UofT; Osgoode is my top choice. Thanks all!

Edited to add: My B2 and L2 are probably closer to 3.8 as I finished my undergrad with all As and A+s! And I currently hold two undergraduate honours degrees.

Edited by hellofriends
  • Hugs 1

Toast Viking
  • Law Student

We have almost the exact same stats! I applied to similar schools as well. Wishing you the best of luck this cycle

• Like 1

hellofriends
  • Applicant
On 1/15/2022 at 8:13 PM, EastCoastWestCoast said:

We have almost the exact same stats! I applied to similar schools as well. Wishing you the best of luck this cycle

Best of luck to you too!!