Anyone else got this bug?

efrefgg

efrefgg
  • Undergrad

Extremely insignificant, but people's pictures are cut off in the "recent visitors" section of profiles like so:

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 5.38.42 PM.png

Whist
  • Law Student

I have this. I... I saw the sticks and was like "yeah that's normal" until you pointed it out just now.

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, Liavas said:

I have this. I... I saw the sticks and was like "yeah that's normal" until you pointed it out just now.

You had minimalist mode turned on.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, efrefgg said:

Extremely insignificant, but people's pictures are cut off in the "recent visitors" section of profiles like so:

You turned my crab into a fishstick 😞

• LOL 4

Whist
  • Law Student
2 minutes ago, LMP said:

You had minimalist mode turned on.

I have no idea what minimalist mode is because my profile visitors all still look like a french fries. Please enlighten me how to turn it off.

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Liavas said:

I have no idea what minimalist mode is because my profile visitors all still look like a french fries. Please enlighten me how to turn it off.

That was my attempt at what I hear is called “humor”. Please submit one (1) laugh. 

• LOL 3

efrefgg
  • Undergrad
1 minute ago, LMP said:

That was my attempt at what I hear is called “humor”. Please submit one (1) laugh. 

You have the opportunity to reply with joke instructions. Edit your post before it's too late, and I'll edit mine. No-one will ever know.

Whist
  • Law Student
2 minutes ago, LMP said:

... I'll show myself out. The site's only been up like a week or two and I've already let down Fish Stick.

• Like 1

I just want you to know I am struggling not to assign fish stick avatars to all parties here. 

• Like 3
  • Nom! 3

efrefgg
  • Undergrad
3 minutes ago, Hegdis said:

I just want you to know I am struggling not to assign fish stick avatars to all parties here. 

This is why we need a fear/scream react.

• Nom! 1

Whist
  • Law Student
3 minutes ago, Hegdis said:

You have my permission to put me in deep fried fish jail.

23 hours ago, efrefgg said:

I noticed this too. Not sure what it's caused by. Probably me messing with the CSS and I tweaked something I shouldn't have. I will look into at some point soon. Thanks!

• Nom! 2

On 6/14/2021 at 3:06 PM, Liavas said:

You have my permission to put me in deep fried fish jail.

Done!

Now I'm all hungry.

• Nom! 1

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to fix this during the upgrade. No more fish sticks! Upgraded to full fillets!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Nom! 3