Confirmation of Enrollment

bagelfan

bagelfan
  • Law School Admit

I'm hoping that someone familiar with the UVic website can help me find out how to get a proof/confirmation of enrollment or something similar. I feel like it should be somewhere on the Student Services page but I'm having no luck so far. Thanks!

lawfacade123
  • Law Student

Login to student services. Go to the Online Request Forms tab. Verification of Enrolment is the first option. You can generate a PDF for any given semester you're enrolled in. If you're just going into 1L in Sept, depending on what you need it for, your admission letter could be sufficient. 

bagelfan
  • Law School Admit
16 hours ago, lawfacade123 said:

Login to student services. Go to the Online Request Forms tab. Verification of Enrolment is the first option. You can generate a PDF for any given semester you're enrolled in. If you're just going into 1L in Sept, depending on what you need it for, your admission letter could be sufficient. 

Thanks for that! Good to know that the admission letter could be sufficient because the website hasn't updated to show my enrollment yet.