Chance me: CGPA: 3.34 LSAT: 151, 160, 170

EllaWoods

EllaWoods
  • Applicant

Hey everyone, 

I have a bit of a splitter stats and I am hoping to get into UofT, I don't know if I can get there. My CGPA: 3.34, L2 is 3.77 and B3 3.72. My Lsat is 170.  I have some ECs, I don't know if they are anything special and I have an MA. 

Does anyone have any insight? 

Thanks!

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

I wouldn't call you a splitter as you have 3.72 B3. A 170 on LSAT is pretty solid, so you have a good chance at UofT in my opinion. Did you write the optional essay? 

Edited by LordBONSAI

EllaWoods
  • Applicant

I did, I have a dual degree and one of them is in STEM, so I wanted to clarify that it had impacted my GPA.

• Like 1

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, EllaWoods said:

I did, I have a dual degree and one of them is in STEM, so I wanted to clarify that it had impacted my GPA.

Fingers crossed for you. 

• Like 1