Rejected 2022

mnm

mnm
  • Applicant

Out of respect for the applicants, I will not post their stats unless they do but if you join the discord, you can see their comments. Very competitive profiles in my opinion. Im shocked about their refusal. 

GreyDude
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, tallandblonde said:

Do you know the discord link?

There's an "official discord" link in the banner at the top of every page of the forum. 

Edited by GreyDude

nocturnalrelativism
  • Law Student
On 1/24/2022 at 3:33 PM, steph17 said:

I thought they only send out rejections once they finish sending out acceptances! What does this mean?

This is 100% not true lol the acceptances and rejections can go out all the way until August. There's usually some waves of rejections and acceptances but McGill is very unpredictable in terms of when you will hear back.

• 4 weeks later...
princesamood4food
  • Applicant

Rejected today: GPA 4.02/4.3 biochemistry bachelor but got accepted at udem ! 
good luck everyone 🤞🏼

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

GreyDude
  • Law Student
12 minutes ago, princesamood4food said:

good luck everyone 🤞🏼

Sorry about McGill, but congratulations for UdeM! 

Edited by GreyDude
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 5:01 PM, princesamood4food said:

good luck everyone 🤞🏼

what reasons did they give in your letter, generally, if you don't mind!?

• 4 weeks later...
princesamood4food
  • Applicant
On 3/11/2022 at 11:23 AM, callsaul said:

what reasons did they give in your letter, generally, if you don't mind!?

Hey sorry for the late reply ! Actually, it didn’t say why I was rejected! I’m curious to know why. I got my rejection letter from them a few hours after i got accepted to UdeM! 

• Sad 1

• 5 weeks later...
stressedapplicant
  • Applicant
On 1/24/2022 at 1:47 PM, GreyDude said:

There's an "official discord" link in the banner at the top of every page of the forum. 

Hey, not sure I understand. Can you post the link for the discord link? I'd like to see what my stats are compared to the people that were rejected because I still have not heard back.

GreyDude
  • Law Student
29 minutes ago, stressedapplicant said:

Hey, not sure I understand. Can you post the link for the discord link? I'd like to see what my stats are compared to the people that were rejected because I still have not heard back.

I tried sending someone the link a while back, and they were told that it was no longer working. Maybe it's me. But here's what I mean when I say that there's a link at the top of every page of the forum. If you look at the top of this page, you should be able to see it:

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 18.53.59.png

• Ryn pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
law11111111111111111111111
  • Law Student

Rejected march 15th, but letter told me to reapply if I could improve french (very minimal french)

Stats: gpa:2.8 lsat: 170 (1 take) 

• 3 weeks later...
CantStopWontStop
  • Applicant

Hello all,

I sadly received my application refusal 20 minutes ago (JUNE 10, 10:45am). 

I received an email directing me to check my status in Minerva. The e-mail also stated that I would receive my decision letter after 8pm tonight. 

Mature applicant with 10+ years of professional work experience while studying part-time. Non-francophone, but immersion student and studied French throughout university. Not willing to disclose LSAT or GPA.  

Best of luck to everyone still waiting. 

• 2 weeks later...
PapaPetrovitch
  • Law Student

Received an email today informing me that my status was updated on Minerva. Logged into Minerva with a tinge of hope, rejected.

Cumulative GPA: 3.3

LSAT: 163

Good luck to everyone else!

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
GreyDude
  • Law Student

I received the email today, and found that Minerva had changed from "name confirmed on waitlist" to "refused-limited space available." 

• Mature applicant (BA and MA both over 20 years old) - undergrad 3.39-ish; no LSAT; fully bilingual; 20+ years as a post-secondary educator. 

I will be reapplying. 

• Sad 2

• Ryn locked this topic
  • Ryn unpinned this topic