What is the criteria for the "well liked" badge

QueensDenning

23 minutes ago, QueensDenning said:

I don't feel very well liked here... but I appreciate the badge πŸ™‚

It's based on how many likes your posts have gotten in the aggregate. It's a pretty high threshold so not many people have the badge. Congrats πŸ™‚

• Thanks 1

GGrievous
  • Law Student
1 minute ago, Ryn said:

It's a pretty high threshold so not many people have the badge. Congrats πŸ™‚

You would make a wonderful kindergarten teacher.Β 

• Nom! 1

5 minutes ago, Barry said:

You would make a wonderful kindergarten teacher.Β 

How very nice of you to say! 🌟

1 minute ago, Pecan Boy said:

I have to imagine that @SalazarΒ and @SlytherinLLP account for ~75% of your likes

I mean, I know that likes/rep isn't necessarily an accurate measure of contribution or helpfulness, but that's the nature of anything driven by people clicking on things to increase a number. But I think it's generally useful. And to be fair to @QueensDenning, just perusing their profile's first two pages of reputation activity, their posts get likes from a reasonable distribution of people.

• Like 3

99problems
  • Lawyer
14 minutes ago, Ryn said:

It's based on how many likes your posts have gotten in the aggregate. It's a pretty high threshold so not many people have the badge. Congrats πŸ™‚

Can you make a list of all available badges?

1 minute ago, not not a lawyer said:

Can you make a list of all available badges?

All of the automatic ones you get for doing stuff are listed here except for the nom badge, which I added recently.

The mods give out awards for posts occasionally. There is also a "Founding Member" badge if you registered before the first week or so of December.

I haven't compiled a list that has everything in one spot but I may add one at some point.

Β 

• Thanks 1

Pecan Boy
  • Articling Student
6 minutes ago, Ryn said:

And to be fair to @QueensDenning, just perusing their profile's first two pages of reputation activity, their posts get likes from a reasonable distribution of people.

I know, I know, I'm just messin around

QueensDenning
  • Articling Student
7 minutes ago, Pecan Boy said:

I know, I know, I'm just messin around

I'll admit when a joke is funny - that did make me chuckle and there may be some truth behind it.Β 

Edited by QueensDenning
  • Like 1

Mountebank
  • Lawyer

I want the "most handsome boy" badge because I'm such a handsome boy. This is a singular badge only one member can have and I'd trade in all my other badges for it.

Lawstudents20202020
  • Lawyer
3 hours ago, Mountebank said:

I want the "most handsome boy" badge because I'm such a handsome boy. This is a singular badge only one member can have and I'd trade in all my other badges for it.

I'm sorry, the title of most handsome boy has already been taken by my dog.Β