What do you think?

Squeen

Squeen
  • Applicant

Do you guys think I should email Windsor. I have been referred to the Admission committee since early March. I would like to have some sort of closure at this point 😞

9 minutes ago, Squeen said:

Do you guys think I should email Windsor. I have been referred to the Admission committee since early March. I would like to have some sort of closure at this point 😞

It can't hurt. I'd go ahead and do it.

• Like 1

historicaladvantage
2 hours ago, LMP said:

It can't hurt. I'd go ahead and do it.

Agreed. Always a good idea to send a professional letter of continued interest when you’re on a waitlist. Can’t hurt. 

Squeen
  • Applicant

I have been referred close to 4 months now.  I emailed them a month ago they just said they have a lot of applications to go through. I am not sure if I should email them again. My stats are decent and I have great EC's IMO and social justice oriented PS. I am outside of ON 

Edited by Squeen

1 hour ago, Squeen said:

I have been referred close to 4 months now.  I emailed them a month ago they just said they have a lot of applications to go through. I am not sure if I should email them again. My stats are decent and I have great EC's IMO and social justice oriented PS. I am outside of ON 

If you are still on the fence, I'd email them during the first week of July. They are likely waiting to see how many provisional acceptances go firm before they make additional offers. I doubt you'll see much movement before 1 July. 

• Like 1

Squeen
  • Applicant
3 minutes ago, LMP said:

If you are still on the fence, I'd email them during the first week of July. They are likely waiting to see how many provisional acceptances go firm before they make additional offers. I doubt you'll see much movement before 1 July. 

I agree with you. Most likely going to do that