Next Admissions Wave?

Zippy

Zippy
  • Law Student

Does anyone have an idea of when the next wave of admissions will be sent out? I'm hoping we don't have to wait until after the first round acceptance deadline at the end of March. 

Thanks in advance!

Ital
  • Law School Admit

Based off of last year's admission stats, following the wave at the end of January, there was another in mid-Feb and early March.

• Thanks 1

Zippy
  • Law Student
6 minutes ago, Ital said:

Based off of last year's admission stats, following the wave at the end of January, there was another in mid-Feb and early March.

Great, thanks for your insight!

• 1 month later...
iwannagetaccepted1234
  • Law School Admit

is there always or usually a wave in early april? I hope with a 245 index holding out hope till about mid april is reasonable... I hope there is at least a smaller but possible chance for this index in early april this year 

Edited by iwannagetaccepted1234

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
On 2/3/2022 at 2:48 PM, LawStudent11111 said:

Does anyone have an idea of when the next wave of admissions will be sent out? I'm hoping we don't have to wait until after the first round acceptance deadline at the end of March. 

Thanks in advance!

As said already regarding the waves, but it appears that a “wave” occurred in the first week of March based on the acceptance thread. That being said, I don’t think there is a definite answer, but I’m assuming for any university at this point it will be slow and steady from here on out based on acceptances for offers that are out. And while those in these threads are likely a small sample, I’m seeing more and more post about declining waitlists now because of acceptances elsewhere. So now it’s like musical chairs in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Bluedolphin
  • Law School Admit
22 minutes ago, Lawyerup36 said:

As said already regarding the waves, but it appears that a “wave” occurred in the first week of March based on the acceptance thread. That being said, I don’t think there is a definite answer, but I’m assuming for any university at this point it will be slow and steady from here on out based on acceptances for offers that are out. And while those in these threads are likely a small sample, I’m seeing more and more post about declining waitlists now because of acceptances elsewhere. So now it’s like musical chairs in my opinion. 

Do you have any idea when they stop sending out acceptances?

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
47 minutes ago, Bluedolphin said:

Do you have any idea when they stop sending out acceptances?

No idea, I looked at threads from last year and saw acceptances until first week of April, waitlists movement in April/May and some last minutes trickles in June/July. Even one as late as August 31. But that seemed to be an outlier for sure. lol 

• Like 1